🍷𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊🍷

Jungkook's P.O.V

Standing in front of the main desk, Jin had checked me in for the weekend as I stood with my arms folded along with a pout.

Nothing has changed here, this place, the doctors, the patients, it was like I was living in deja vu.

A doctor name Do Hye was there typing up my information as Jin told her to check in.

"You're in time for the appointment. Are you ready Jungkook?"

Dr Do Hye asked with a smile.

She said that last time.

Being here is a constant repetition.

I nodded with a calm expression.

"Ok then follow me right this way."

I leave Jin behind with a wave and a slight bow as he admired me in a emotional way once I followed Dr Do Hye.

I bet the room I'm going to was the same old room that I went to before.

"This way."

She continues.

Then at the side of me, I could hear a faint screams and yells.

It must be coming from the public bathroom.

"Dr. Do Hye,"

"Huh?"

"Han Jisung is out of his hospital bed again!"

Another doctor explained.

As hesitant as Dr. Do Hye was, she whispered to this doctor and faced me.

"Jungkook, you stay here and wait for my return. I mean it, ok?"

I nodded.

And with that, the two doctors left me behind and rushed to go for the patient.

Such a fool to believe that I'll stay here and wait.

For a good minute, I went my own way to discover the areas of the hospital without getting caught.

I go inside a random office room after seeing the door slightly open just to be nosey.

I widen the door to go through the dark, quiet and elegant office.

So boring.

To stir up some fun, I check out the folders that were on the desk.

A coincidence I discovered that a folder with my name was there.

Why was it there?

With a sense of interest, I peeked inside of the folder and detected some information along with a post-it.

Blood Donars Available
Blood Compatibility Type; A, B & AB

Another information I came across had me to comprehend on what I read.

New Gen Regenerus Serum

What was this about?

This powerful serum will have you  living like the undead. Helps to heals your wounds, feel no pain, and make feel stronger. All just by taking the vampire's blood.

My hair began to rise on what I had witnessed.

These doctors are heartless.

These doctors here are sick.

I need to get out of here.

Why would they do that?

I collected the information from the desk and hid it in my jacket, then I dropped cup full of pens.

*Click!*

Whoops.

I quickly tried picking up the cup and pens that fell off from the desk but it started to make noise.

*Click! Click!*

Great Jungkook, now I just made things worse.

Then suddenly, I heard a young woman's voice.

"Hello?"

I'm dead.

Or am I?