🍷𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊🍷

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I hate going to the hospital today.

But I was told to go for a monthly checkup, the reason?

A certain condition I had for years and to them is out of control.

"Low on blood", they say.

"Needs to take iron supplements", they say but nothing is wrong with me.

I don't need anything from the hospital, I don't trust them.

"Jungkook, "

Jin says,

"Time to get up, we're going to be late for your appointment."

I sighed.

Why did it have to be today?

I get up from my bed, clean myself and prepared to put on my clothes.

"Do I really have to go there?"

As much as I kept asking this question to Jin about why I had to go, he would give me the face of dissatisfaction.

Afterward, I would always get a slap on the back of my head followed with a laugh.

This never gets old.

But today was different.

"Jungkook, the reason we are taking you to the hospital is that you need blood, you are a bloodsucker remember?"

Every response I get from is the same from him.

I get that I'm no longer a mortal anymore.

And knowing that I was reborn more than two centuries before that doesn't give Jin and the rest of my friends to take me there.

"But is it normal to take blood outside of the four corner laboratory? That sounds cool."

I smirked.

Jin just folded his arms and glared at me as if I had said something crazy to him.

"Kookie, kookie. Just because you are a vampire, who's the soul is cold, resistant from the sun and hunger for blood, doesn't mean you're fully one."

I signed.

"Why do you keep telling me that?"

"Jungkook, listen to me... You have this special blood that no one has, like humans. Certain types you have to take and other types you have to avoid. And if you are not careful, it'll affect you."

I roll my eyes.

"Aish! Roll your eyes all you want, that won't change our minds for not letting you go."

As I sneered at Jin's response, I put up my things, packed my bags and made sure I had everything in place for the two-day weekend.

"Please tell me that this is the last trip."

I slouched my shoulders a little and with my head hanging down.

Jin then placed his broad hand on my shoulder.

He smiled moderately.

"That, my brother, I can't tell you if it is your last but we are waiting for your cure."

Continuing to have my head down, I stared at my bruised hands that weren't abused physically.

Signs of scratches and scars became revealing.

My body was reacting in a bizarre way.

It always does every time I go to the hospital.

I wish this trip will be the last time I will come face to face with my symptoms.

Jin then opens the door waiting for me.

"Ok Jungkook, ready to go?"

He asked.

I nodded fairly.

"Ok. Let's go!"