Prologue

Many millennia's ago, the Sage of Six Paths created the ninja creed, known as Ninshu. Then followed his two sons, Ashura and Indra who would create the Senju and Uzumaki, and Uchiha clans. These founders of these great clans would continue to reincarnate throughout the millennia who would clash again and again. That was until the most recent incarnations, Naruto Uzumaki and Uchiha Sasuke. After they single-handedly won the 4th Great Ninja War, and successfully sealing away the progenitor of Chakra, Kaguya Otsutsuki. Though before winning the war, Sasuke committed numerous crimes against the 5 Great Nations. Though he was eventually freed to travel the world to atone for his crimes, he was not alone.

From the beginning, Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Akari were close, both sharing fond memories of Itachi and Shisui Uchiha. So after learning her dear friend was being set free, she went along with him, knowing that the mission he would do would require an expert Uzumaki versed in sealing because he was set in learning more about Kaguya and the Otutsuki Clan. Luckily, Akari had already mastered the Uzumaki Clan's  Kekkai Genkai to manipulate and send out chains from any part of their body, and the Byakuguo Seal created by Uzumaki Mito. After studying under Senju Tsunade, the fifth Hokage of Konoha, she learned the Byakyguo seal, but not the Creation Rebirth Jutsu.

In Akari's early years she spent her time looking after Naruto and preparing for being a ninja. After Shisui caught her doing the tree exercise at the young age of 5, he took an interest in training her, thus how she met Itachi and Sasuke. In the academy, she created a life lasting friendship with Sasuke and Hinata, while simultaneously taking care of Naruto because of his carelessness.

Though with her prodigious insight and Uzumaki talent in seals, she chose to graduate with the rest of her classmates, studying under Kakashi Hatake in Team 7 with her cousin, Naruto, her childhood friend Sasuke, and Sakura Haruno.

After Sasuke left the village to go to Orochimaru, she studied under Tsunade to master the Byakuguo seal and further her knowledge in her clan, training with Sakura and Ino Yamanaka, the heir to the Yamanaka Clan.

When Naturo returned to the village after setting out with one of the legendary Sannin, Jiraiya, they almost immediately had to set out to rescue Gaara, the Kazekage of the Sand, whom they met in the Chunin Exams where the 3rd Hokage had passed. There they defeated Sasori who had given them information on Orochimaru. Following the lead, the came face to face with Sasuke. There Sasuke had said he should've taken Akari with him to have her help kill Itachi, she refused, not wanting to see her friend continue down the path of revenge.

Then came the battles with the Akatsuki. Asuma Sarutobi, the son of the 3rd Hokage was the first to fall. Then in an attempt to bring Sasuke back, they tried to capture Itachi, but by the time they reached Itachi, he was dead and Sasuke was gone. Akari had mourned for Itachi for days, and the news only worsened after she and Naruto learned Jiraiya was killed fighting Pain. After Naruto set off to learn Senjutsu, Pain had attacked the village, nearly killing her, if not for Naruto. He defeated Pain and it soon became known Sasuke had attacked the 5 Kage Summit to combat the Akatsuki and Madara Uchiha.

When Akari and Sakura had learnt of Sasuke, they took it upon themselves to kill him. Though this was after she had learned the truth from Tobi, formerly known as Obito Uchiha, Kakashi's old teammate who had been KIA. But he was saved an manipulated by Madara to carry out his will. Then Naruto and Akari vowed to rescue Sasuke from the darkness.

When the 4th Great Ninja War was proclaimed, Akari set out with Naruto to help him control the nine tails. After Naruto learned of the war, he set out with Akari and Killer Bee to stop the war. There they encountered the Reanimated Shinobi, Madara, and Obito. Though right after Akari had encountered Obito, she was suddenly summoned to where Sasuke had revived Orochimaru. After learning he had summoned her with an old seal she had given him when they were Genin. Sasuke then reanimated the former Hokages to help win the war and give him guidance.

Before the set out, Hashirama had commented how much Akari seemed to mirror his late wife, Mito Uzumaki. After telling him she had learnt her Byakuguo Seal, both Tobirama and Hashirama were surprised. After having the Kages transport then to the battlefield, Team 7 was finally reunited after 4 years.

After Akari and Naruto had reunited with Minato, they had a quick conversation, which resulted in Akari punching Minato, reprimanding him about sealing Kurama in Naruto. (Naruto still laughs about how he did the same when Minato told him)

There they defeated Obito, eventually Madara, and then Kaguya. When the sealed Kaguya away, the Sage of Six Paths had brought them back. He also told Sasuke and Akari to be on the lookout for any traces left by Kaguya and to seal them away. That was the mission he gave them that they set out on after Sasuke was freed after the war.

After that statement by the Sage of Six Paths, goodbyes were made. Akari had childishly pounced on the former Kages, wishing them off. After laughing at her behavior, the Kages were sent back.

Though she wasn't happy at seeing Sasuke and Naruto fighting, she left them alone until they were done and punched them again for losing an arm. It was then she told Sasuke she was going with him to seal away anything left of Kaguya.

——
Akari's red hair rustled in the wind. Looking up, she spotted an ink bird, courtesy of Sai. The ink had relayed the message to come back to Konoha.

Sitting up, she looked at Sasuke, "Looks like we're heading home, huh Sasuke."

"It certainly appears so."

A/N:

Picture above is Akari.

Sorry for the long prologue, this was just a summary of Naruto and Naruto Shippuden which would lead to our current story. Thanks for reading!