Chapter 1

(The nomu is not the picture above)

I had just gotten in the building where I work at. Normally I work with adults with disabilities, help them overcome them, or work around it.

But today, I have received news that over 20 people have been tested on, I'm about to go to my first patient of the day. I have all of them since I'm the only responsible and man here.

They told me to be careful, not to get hurt.

I sigh as I looked down at the file. It had the guys name, age, age of when he was taken, and picture of him before the experiment, then it shows me security footage of the experiment.

●Name:Izuku Midoriya
●Age:20
●Age of abduction: 16

He seems friendly, and he looked so cute. I feel bad for him, couldnt even live a normal life passed 16! Thoughs horrible people! I wish karma blasts them in the face!

I eventually calmed myself, looking down at the footage, reluctantly pressing play.

It started with hooded figure injecting a screaming and thrashing boy. They did this for years. On the final day was the day he started to mutate.

He grew in size, clothes ripping in the process. He started to grow a thin layer of green fur along with two bunny like ears sprouting from his head. The boy screamed as he banged against the floor and door. His legs bent in a unnatural way, his hand growing thicker with knife like fingers. A small fluffy tail grew from his back side, along with two red spikes. His head started to decompose, revealing his brain. The boys scream died down as the big creature passed out.

I looked mortified. Not only was the boy kept there for four years he was turned into this monster, that he obviously didnt want.

I put my stuff away and grabbed the things I needed. When I entered the room I looked around a bit. There was a large class wall in the middle of the huge room. I closed the door and set my cleaning supplies and grooming stuff down. 

I stared at the creature in front of me, it didnt look like it could see me.

His knees and elbows looked like they were made out of metal!

I started humming so that Midoriya knew where I was. "Hello Midoriya, I'm (m/n), I'm going to clean your fur, teeth, and hands. Then I'm going to brush your fur. Is this ok?" I said loud and clear.

Midoriya looked directly at me, then laying on his stomach, as if he was going to stay down.

I grabbed my supplies and went in the glass room. He slightly growled at me as I forgot to make noise. I once again started to hum, making him stop growling.

Its important to make some kind of noise for adults who are blind and have disorders or else they may act aggressive.

I softly touched the spot where I was ganna start, letting him know where I was. Because even though he can hear me, he cant pin point where i am.

I then started to wash his bloodied fur. It took a bit but I got it out! I kinda had to climb on him to clean his ears and back.

He shook his fur, once I was off. He huffed at me and pushed me slightly, making me fall. He laughed in a echo like voice as he heard me fall.

I then went in front of him. Time for the scary part. The teeth. I slightly patted his jaw, making him open his mouth. But just as I was about to clean his teeth he pulled away, growling.

"I dont want to do this!" He yelled, though it sounded like he mimicked a female. Sounded scared.

"Hey it's ok, I'm only cleaning your teeth" I said reassuringly. He seemed reluctant but let me clean his teeth.

After that I brushed his fur and filed his claws, which he didnt like and even slammed me against the wall.

As I finished I gathered my stuff and started to exit, hearing him whimper. I sighed as I left, rubbing my back.

"Ow..."