chapter 4

As I slowly walk to my next patient I read over the file, making me scowl at the fact that it was another 16 year old.

●Name:Eijiro Kirishima
●Age:20
●Age of abduction:16

I wish I was there to stop this, there only 5 years younger then me though

I wish I was there to stop this, there only 5 years younger then me though. This must have been a whole highschool class abduction. Was the teacher doing anything? Or maybe they were abducted to.

I sighed as I once again skipped the footage and entered room only to find gaurds laughing and hitting my patient, and Kirishima wasn't even fighting back! He was just sitting there hardened while in some areas bled.

I balled up my fists and ran up to one of them, activating my barrier quirk to strengthen my punch, punch my bag the gaurd in the face. I made the gaurd fall and hit his head, getting knocked out. I looked at the others with such anger.

"And just what are you doing to this harmless patient!" I raged at them. Kirishima slowly crawled behind me, whimpering. Sure he was big but he was still Kirishima.

"Harmless!? That thing is a nomu! Are we just supposed to sit here while these things sit here and give them chances to murder us?!" The gaurd screamed back at me, slightly shaking as he saw my barrier quirk activated.

You see, my quirk is pretty much indestructible. They cant brake it. The only downside is that I cant get much muscle, so my curves are mostly fat.

I glare at them. "He hasn't fought back! Its obvious that he knows better! I bet your picking on him because he wont fight back! I'm willing to bet you wouldn't fight Midoriya, Bakugou, heck even Todoroki because your sure as hell know that they will whoop your ass!" I said, stomping torwards them, making them back up.

"You guys are such pussys that you are picking on someone that has been forcefully turned into a nomu and that wont fight back!" I continued, grabbing the guy that was ultimately knocked out thanks to my ally, gravity. I then threw him torwards the guys, the unconscious one landing in front of them.

"Now if you want to continue this and prove my earlier statement, the one about you not challenging any other of my patients, I'm willing to feed them!" I said in a sickly sweet tone. Then dropped my tone, looking at them with blood lust in my eyes.

"And if you dont want to then I'll have to ask you to leave. Dont even think about arguing back, I will kill you for hurting my already damaged patient" I said, standing defensively in front of Kirishima, even though hes bigger then me.

"Pshh! We can take on any nomu!" The leader said obviously against the others dicisions.

"Well ok then, I'll take you to my most aggressive one yet, or maybe you like the more sensitive one? Or maybe... you'll prefer a death so painfully slow that you'll be suffering for a year" I said with anger.