chapter 2

(I'm updating everytime I get done with a drawing)

I hissed at the bruise forming on my back. I still have over 20 to go!

I slowly stopped at my next patient. I sighed as I looked at the file.

●Name: Katsuki Bakugou
●Age:20
Age of abduction: 16

What is with these evil people and doing experiments on 16 year olds! I swear to the gods, if I see another 16 year old abduction I'm ganna flip out! I sighed, not ready for the footage, but I clicked play anyway.

At first he was throwing people around, off him. That was until one injected him with something. Once again this took four years to finish. When he did start to mutate, he started to freak out as his feet started to form together. He ripped his pants and boxers off, not wanting to hurt himself. His legs melted together, him screaming in pain.

He grew bigger, his tail now growing longer. A ball like bulge starting to grow at the tip of his tail. It grew to the size of his chest, as he himself grew to the size of the room.

He had to be tranquilized to be put to sleep.

I sighed as I entered the room, only to be screached at as he banged against the glass.

He seemed so angry to see me. I slowly show him the cleaning tools. "I'm (m/n), I'm going to be cleaning you." I said, clearly to him.

He growled at me and hit the window again. "Cmon I already washed midoriya! He only hit me once! Now stop being a douche and let me clean you!" I yelled, loosing my temper after not getting what I want out because he kept yelling and growling at me.

Bakugou seemed to stop but huff, sitting in the middle of the room, crossing his arms.

There was no way he was ganna let deku beat him!

I slowly came in, getting ready to clean him.

I started with cleaning his grenade like tail, letting him glare at me. I then started to clean his chest and stomach, blushing at how buff he was.

He kinda had to hold me as I cleaned his head. He growled and kept on nipping at me, growling. At this I kept on warning him. He eventually tried to bite me, I only narrowly dodged him. "No biting!" I said, lightly smacking his snoot.

He growled and dropped me, making me yelp.

I rubbed my ass, "ow...." I hissed making bakugou flinch, hissing back. I slowly got up, gathering my stuff. "Good job bakugou, I'll bring you a treat if you stay good ok?" I said, making him look prideful for a few seconds then glared at me, huffing as he curled up, flipping me off.

I left, smiling slightly. "So they are intelligent, maybe they just dont know how to speak?" I asked myself as I went to my next patient.

'Shoto Todoroki'