Chapter 1

"Y/N" my brother Wilbur yelled at me. He streamed a lot and started to make lots of money from Twitch and he would flip a courter at me when I got him food or water as a joke for his twitch chat.

"Yea" I yelled back. His room was right outside mine.

"Water" he then started laughing at someone he was talking to.

I quickly lifted myself from my fluffy bed and walked to his room. I grabbed his cup off his desk and walked downstairs to his kitchen.

We loved in his house since out parents had died when I was 12. It was a car crash but we tried to forget it and were happy where we were now.

"TOMMY IM GOING TO KILL YOU" Wilbur screamed while I screwed the cap to his cup back on.

I giggled at what he had said. He only really yelled at some guy named Tommy and sometimes Quackity, like a duck hah.

I walked up the steps and laid his water down on his desk and tripped over his chair falling face first in the floor.

"Ow" I tried to whisper but it came out loud.

"HAHA" Wilbur laughed in his chair as he watched me struggle to get up. "Oh my God will you shut up if I let you" he asked his mood changing from talking to someone on his PC. "Fine!" He finally said and lifted his headphones off his head.

I got up and headed to the door.

"Oi Tommy wants to talk to you" he whispered. I have a questionable face and he mouthed go on if you want. I had never really appeared on one of his streams before or met his friends.

"Uh okay" I agreed and stood beside his desk.

"Here" he got up and gave his headset to me. He went off I assumed to get a chair and I sat in his.

"Hello" I smiled and moved his character around in Minecraft.

"WOMAN" someone screamed. I quickly grabbed the headphones and lifted them from my ears a bit. "I'm sorry" he laughed even harder.

"Do you have the stream opened" I giggled "wait am I on stream am I streaming" I asked. He just responded by laughing. I pulled my blond hair around my shoulders to where it wouldn't itch my neck and began to play.

We started asking each other questions and conversation rolled easily, so easily I forgot we were streaming for a hot minute.

"So who's your favorite woman" he asked. My mind thought of my mom for a second and I held back tears.

"Uh I'm not sure" I smiled. I was good at bottling up my emotions.

"Okay next question" he laughed planning it out. "Do you hate anteaters" he asked. Oh God I hated them so much.

"I- oooooo they're such aweful creatures" I started. I was starting to get fake mad. "They're name is bad like ant eater wow so unique" I continued.

"Okayyyyy Y/N not time for that" Wilbur interrupted me walking in the room. Tommy was just laughing and we traded spots and I went back to my room.

I laid in my bed and continued watching Tommy's stream on my phone.

I watched him longer than I had intended. I was hooked on watching, just the way he talked or laughed or when he flipped his cute hair. I smiled to myself thinking I just talked to him.

"Are you watching Tommy" Will asked barging in my room.

"Uhh no" I quickly turned my phone off and just looked up at him hoping he didn't notice.

"This is going on Twitter" he said in between laughs.

"No I wasn't" I lied again.

"Than what we're you doing" he asked coming closer and typing on his phone.

"Watching TikTok" I smiled trying to make him forget about Tommy.

"Let me see your phone then" he giggled and flipped his phone showing me what he had typed.

@wilbursoot
@Y/Nsoot she keeps watching Tommy's stream 🙄

"Wilbur Soot" my face suddenly went pale as he hit 'Post'

"Oops" he laughed and left the room.

A few seconds later my Twitter started blowing up with follow requests and retweets. My jaw drops as I watch ally least 2k follows pop up.

I quickly unlock my phone and go to Twitter seeing I've got 5k followers in a instant.

@Tommyinnit
@Y/Nsoot 🤔🙃

Oh no. "WILBUR" I screamed kind of upset.

"HAHA SHE JUST YELLED" I heard him laugh from his room.

I jumped up and ran into his room to see the same familiar blond on his screen.

"Here she is" he laughed.

"Oh mate I'm leaving" Tommy laughed "my mum needs me."

"Bye Tommy" Wilbur laughs.

I head back to my room and laid down. My phone dinged before I could close my eyes.

I went to Twitter to see a DM from Tommy.

Tommy
Hi
Hey what Wilbur said earlier is not true
Tommy
It's fine haha

We continued to talk for a bit and I was really tired and not really thinking.
What's your number?
I gasped at what I had just said. We had been talking for about 2 hours but was it to fast?!

Tommy
(xxx)xxx-xxxx

I put the number into my phone and we had a normal conversation until a call came through.

Tommy calling
Accept or decline?

I hit accept and saw his face pop up on my phone. We talked and conversation flowed easily with him.

"We don't have any pets" I smiled putting my phone over on my nightstand. I laid my head on my pillow and watched him go on and on about his dogs.

I watched his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/n thank you for reading! Make sure to get something to eat and drink today! Love you

Word count: 985