Chapter 14

"Hey wake up" Wilbur came in my room.

"I'm good" I mumbled and turned towards the wall not looking at him.

"Five more minutes" he groaned and left.

A few minutes later the door opened again.

"Noooooo" I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

I heard a laugh and someone lay down beside me.

"Let me sleep" I giggled and pushed at the figure behind me.

"No" I heard someone say and wrap their arms around me.

"Wait Wil?" I asked trying to see who it was.

"Not Wil" he giggled.

"TOMMY" I yelled and laid overtop of him hugging him. "I missed you" I held him tighter.

"I could tell" he joked "I missed you too!"

"Aw I got that all on video" Wilbur snickered.

"And I don't care" I yawned and got off of Tommy.

"I'm guessing you want to get up now" he laughed getting of the bed.

"I guess" I fake sighed.

"If you want me to leave I will" he headed to the door and walked out.

"NO IM SORRY" I ran out and tackled him basically into a wall in a hug.

"Clingy are we" he laughed hugging me back.

"I'll be right back let me change" I smiled and ran into my room. I put on some shorts and a black tshirt.

I headed out and greeted both men at the table for food. We shoveled down our food and moved to the tv. The entire time I climbed onto Tommy like I would never see him again which he found funny.

"Okay so today we should go to the carnival" Tommy suggested to which both of us agreed to.

"Also I think Tubbo is also coming" Wilbur smiled.

"Yay" I smiled getting excited for the day ahead of me.

*time skip*

"Okay everyone ready to go" Wil asked us.

"Yep" all three of us jumped around.

"Alright let's go" he led us all to his car and buckled in.

He started driving and I got a text.

Cam!
I'm going to carnival tonight if you want
to come!

"Who's that" Tommy whispered.

"She helped me get away from someone" I told him not really wanting to go into detail.

"Oh okay" he looked out the window sensing I didn't want to talk. I sent her a quick text that I'd be there and that I was with my friends to which she didn't respond to.

"Okay we're hereeeeee" Wilbur hummed.

"YAY" Tubbo screamed making us all giggle.

"Come on you're not just going to sit there" Tommy laughed and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the vehicle.

"Okay Toms where should we go first" I tightened my grip on his hand a little.

"We should go on the zipper" he laughed and I groaned.

We got wristbands and then headed to the zipper. It was always the worst ride for me. You were stuck in a cage and it flailed around.

We got into the cage and got strapped in.

"Tommy I don't like this" I gripped his hand as the cage went up in the air.

"Hey it's going to be OKAYYYYY" he screeched as the ride started to go. I giggled and held on.

It went forward and our cage did 3 front flips and 1 backflip. This went on for a minute until the guy let us off which I was grateful for.

"I'm never doing that again" I whined.

"Cone on it was fun" he laughed.

"Maybe for you since that's the first time a girls ever held your hand" I laughed and he went quiet. "You okay Toms" I asked looking up at him.

He was looking in the distance at someone but I couldn't tell who.

"Yeah let's go to... that ride!" And with that we ran around going to every ride.

"Okay let's go on one more ride" I yawned and he laughed.

"Oh my Y/N is that you" Cam asked and hugged me.

"Yeah it's me" I lightly hugged back.

"And who's this" she giggled staring a little bit a Tommy.

"This is Tommy" I introduced "and this is Cam" I told Tommy.

"Nice to meet you" Tommy shook hands and Cam... blushed!?

"Well I'd love to talk more but we're on our last ride" Tommy smiled and took my hand leading me to the Farris wheel.

"What's that about" I asked looking back trying to find cam but she was gone.

"I was getting bad vibes from her" he told me.

"Okay" I smiled and hugged his arm. He tried to hold in his giggle but I felt it.

"Next" the person put us on the cage and Tubbo hopped in with us.

"When did you get here" I laughed.

"Oh I just kind of ran in here" he giggled and sat on the opposite side. All the street lights were turning on and the lights were coming on. It looked so pretty.

"Look how pretty" I pointed at the light behind Tubbo. He turned around and couldn't stop looking.

"They are pretty" Tommy looked from the lights to me.

I felt myself blush and Tommy's hand crept up to my face holding it ever so slightly. We both leaned in and kissed.

I heard Tubbo say something about the lights and we quickly leaned away blushing.

"What did I miss" he asked looking at the two of us.

"What do you mean" I asked trying to persuade him we had done nothing.

"Never mind" he smiled and hopped out the cage. Me and Tommy followed and went to Wils van.

"Let's go home I'm tired" Tommy complained to Wilbur. Wilbur started driving home and Tommy picked up his phone. "TUBBO" he yelled.

I looked up at Tubbo in the front seat and Tommy seemed mad.

"Oops" he giggled.

A/n thanks for reading! What did Tubbo do this time lol. DRINK WATER PLEASE!! Love you guys! Also my pronouns are she/her

Word count: 997