Chapter 12

I heard Tommy's ringtone reek through my phone to the rhythm of "That's what I like"

I quickly answered.

"What took you so long" he asked his face really close to the camera. Just by the tone of his voice I knew he was streaming.

"Nothin Tommy" I put my face close too and he stifled a laugh.

"Chat wants to know what I'm like in person" he had a smug look on his face and held the phone out a little.

"Chat he's mean and he" I got cut off my Tommy.

"No no no no I am so incredibly nice" he looks down at me in disbelief I just giggle.

"Fine I guess you're okay" I hold on my laugh and he chuckles.

"That's more like it" he laughs and hangs up. My smile fades and I scroll on TikTok.

A few hours later Tommy calls back.

"Sorry for handing up on you" his voice was much softer now.

I stuck my lip out and pretended to be sad. "You hung up on me" I giggled, quickly dropping the act.

"Cmon you know you love me" he smirked.

Suddenly I froze, the thought of the last night in the air b&b floated in my mind the only thing I could think of.

Flashback
Tubbo had pulled Tommy out of the room once he had carried me and put me in bed.

"You really like her don't you" I heard one of them whisper quietly right outside the door. I turned around to hear better.

"Uh maybe" Tommy whispered back a little louder awkwardly.

"Dude I saw the way you were looking at her" Tubbo shot back. Butterflies swarmed my stomach. Did he really like me?

"How can you not like her she's the cutes person ever and she's so nice, but she'd never like me" and a slight thump on the wall. Maybe someone's head or shoulder.

"That picture you posted on Twitter you kissed her on the cheek and she was smiling!" Tubbo paused, "this entire house is waiting for one of you to make a move and get together!"

"But she's perfect and could get any guy she wanted" he vented sounding like he was crying or about to.

"What if you're the guy" he said quietly. I couldn't believe that the one and only Tommy likes me!

"I I don't know but thanks" it went quiet for a second and then the door opened.

I quickly closed my eyes and waited for Tommy to get in bed. I quickly cuddled into his chest feeling like the luckiest girl in the world.
End of flashback

"Hey are you alright" Tommy asked through the phone.

"Oh uh yeah I was just thinking" I answered.

"About?"

"Nothing important" I lied and laid on my bed.

I laid my phone on side table and moved my covers up over my nose. He giggled.

"What" I asked giggling as well.

"Nothing important" he mocked in my same accent. I squinted at him and laughed.

"A penny for your thoughts" I giggled and grabbed a penny from my nightstand.

"Hmm" he thought about it for a second "okay I'll take it!"

"Go on then" I watched as he thought for a second and climbed in his bed.

"You just look cute" he chuckled and put his phone on his nightstand the same way I did. My face heated up and I smiled like an idiot.

"You do too" I said before I could stop myself.

"No I look manly" he corrects laughing. "A penny for your thoughts from earlier" he asked.

"Okay but you can't be mad" I said holding my pinky to my phone. What if he got mad I was eavesdropping.

"Okay go on" he held his up to his phone indicating a promise.

"I heard what you said that last night when we were together" I said carefully making sure to not sound mean.

"What did you hear" he asked a slight panic on his face.

"I heard what you and Tubbo said that night" I answered hiding my face a little more.

"Yeah" he turned to his back "everything I said was true."

"Well I just want you to kn-"

"You don't have to tell me we're just friends I get it" he grabbed his phone and hung up before I could say anything.

I called back but he declined it.

Tommy:)
You didn't let me finish!
I wanted to say the feeling is mutual

No answer. I sighed and called Tubbo.

"Hey what's- wow why are you crying" he asked.

I didn't even realize I was crying. I wiped my tears and told his what had happened.

"I'll tell him to talk to you" he smiled and hung up.

I fell asleep before anyone could call me back.

A/n this is getting good... I hope 😂 get some food and water love y'all!

Word count: 821