Chapter 3

"Wake up we're here" Wilbur shook me lightly til I awoke.

I opened my eyes and looked around to see blackness everywhere and the car lights hit the front of a nice looking house. I smiled and got out heading to get my bags.

I grabbed my suitcase and the rest of my bags while Wil got his.

We headed to the door and my excitement beamed in the darkness. He slowly stuck the key in and looked at me as if asking if I was ready.

"Open it open it" I jumped up and down and he slowly turned the key.

I jumped in front of him and walked in. It was huge! I made my way up the stairs and found a pretty normal sized room and laid my stuff down. It was nearly 6am and I knew I wouldn't be falling back asleep.

I unpacked my things and when I tell you I brought a lot I brought A LOT. I started with unpacking my clothes and shoes. Then after all of that was hung up or in drawers I left my bags where they were and took a shower, getting out of my 'sleep wear'

"Y/N they'll be here at noon" Wilbur hummed as I was getting out.

I smiled and skipped around the silent house ready for it to be filled with loud people. I wandered through the house and bumped into a bookcase.

"Uhh" I thought to myself and opened the bookshelf. It was like something out of a movie. It led to another room. It was plain and had nothing in it, not yet.

It was 8am and I decided to get some things in the secret room without Wilbur noticing. I managed to get some fairy light and a beanbag in before it was 11:30 and Wil went to go pick everyone up.

I hid in my room waiting for everyone to come in any moment.

After what seemed like forever I heard the front door open and a roar of laughter echo through the house.

I heard the voices slowly drift up the stairs and I heard Wilbur instructing people where they would be staying.

"Uh Tommy there should be a surprise in that room" he giggled.

"Wot" he asked and I could tell he gripped the door handle.

I quickly stood up and made myself look better and hid behind the wall. The door creaked open and he stepped in.

He looked amazing his blond hair shining in the sunlight and a smile that could brighten the entire world.

"Boo" I laughed grabbing his shoulder.

"AHH" he flung himself backwards and into Wilbur. We all laughed and I moved up to him and gave him a tight hug. He returned it and we stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling away and making our way downstairs.

Everyone was unpacking and getting settled in.

"TOMMY I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU" I heard Minx yell and topple down the steps. She was obviously joking but I loved the entertainment.

He looked away from me and back "what did I do now" I giggled from his sarcasm.

"Where did you put my stuff you little cu-"

"Hey hey what's going on" Wilbur intervened making me giggle more.

"He hid my stuff" she crossed her arms and waited for him to say something.

I laughed knowing that he had hidden it about a minute ago in a cabinet.

"Oh so it was you" she asked starting to laugh.

"No but I know where it's at" Tommy started laughing making me laugh harder. I laid my head on his shoulder while still laughing.

Once I had calmed down I sat up and pointed into the kitchen. She had found it but it took her a good minute.

"Okay we need to go to the store for things everyone get ready" Wilbur announced and we scattered to get ready.

I got dressed into jeans and a tee shirt. We all went out and piled into Minx's van. (Imagine a white scary van 😂) Wilbur drove and Minx insisted riding shotgun, Niki and George sat in the middle and Tommy Tubbo and I got in the back.

Tommy pushed me to my left as a joke and Tubbo pushed me right towards Tommy and they kept doing it for a minute.

"CAN YOU STOP YOURE SHAKING THE CAR" Wilbur turned around and seemed serious. A smile quickly broke on his face and he turned back around.

Tubbo quickly pushed me one last time and I landed in Tommy's arms. I giggled and looked up at him from his lap and he just smiled down at me. I could feel my cheeks heating up and his turned a rosy pink.

"Deffo flertin" Tubbo whispered so only we could hear.

"Shut up" Tommy glared at him causing me to laugh. I sat up straight and we started jamming to the music.

A/n thank you so much for reading! I love each and every one of you and make sure to eat and drink something today!

Word count: 855