11. not so bad

...

As soon as you got home, You fell onto your bed and felt your body melt. You figured it wouldn't hurt to drift off for a bit and get at least 30 minutes of sleep and then begin getting ready. You set an alarm to wake you up in 30 minutes. You didn't want to keep Spencer waiting.

30 Minutes later, Your alarm rang in your ears and you noticed your energy was much better from the nap you took.

After you got out of the shower, Which you desperately needed the hot water on your skin and the soapy lavender body wash, You opened your closet and scanned your clothes. What to wear? You thought to yourself.

You picked out a black silk dress that ended above your knees, Revealing cleavage. You draped a brown blazer over, Just in case it was windy. You then styled your hair and began to put on light makeup. You made sure to cover the scar on your face with concealer.

After you sprayed your favourite perfume, Which had a floral scent, You then slipped on your black lacy heels. You glanced at the time and realized you should be making the drive to the museum.

...

You stood near the entrance of the museum and scanned your surroundings to see if Spencer was here. And soon enough you heard his voice calling your name as he jogged up to you.

"Hi, Sorry to make you wait."

"It's fine, I just got here anyway."

Spencer nodded, "You look beautiful. As always." He mumbled.

A smile appeared on your face. After chit-chatting for a bit, You both entered the museum. The building was filled with classical music playing in the back and people were scattered everywhere.

You and Spencer admire the paintings and artwork. As you were staring at this one piece that you couldn't keep your eyes off of, You felt Reid's hands touching yours. You let your fingers tangle with his, You turned to him and saw a smile form on his face. He faces you and you lean in, Connecting your lips to his.

You opened your eyes and brushed Spencer's hair out of his face. He lets a giggle and you couldn't help but smile.

"Come on, I wanna show you something" He gripped your hand and pulled you away to a different area in the museum.

You walk into a dark room filled with paintings lit up all over the walls.

"This is my favourite part," Spencer said looking around the colourful lit room.

You rested your head on Reid's shoulder as you walked around enjoying each other's company.

As Spencer was rambling about the history of an artwork design and the artist who painted it, You spotted a statue of a man and woman posing in a weird-looking way which made you laugh a little. Spencer notices and stands beside the statue and poses. You wanted to look back and laugh at this moment with a photo. "Wait we have to take a picture," You said, Pulling out your phone.

You ask a stranger walking by to snap a photo of you and Spencer posing the same as the statue. After the kind stranger hands you back your phone, You look at the photo and smiled.

After spending almost three hours wandering around the museum. You and Spencer exit the building and it was pouring rain. The sky was a gloomy grey colour filled with the sound of thunder.