ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

꧁꧂
"So we have to keep it in our mouths for a whole month? Ew." Daphne said as Cassie explained that the first step was to keep a mandrake leaf in your mouth for a month and then put in a crystal vial that reflects the pure rays of the moon.

"Yes, and we cant take it out until the month is over." Cassie explained to the group.

"So were gonna have to take a trip to the greenhouse eh?" Joseph asked excitedly.

"After this there are no backouts guys." Caelum said to the rest of the group.

"Dont look at me, yeah its gonna be gross but ill do it." Daphne said looking at the rest of the group.

"Alright we'll go tomorrow."
꧁꧂
It was just after dinner of the next day when the slytherin group decided to get the mandrake leaves.

The four slytherins went down to the greenhouse to see Neville in there feeding the plants.

"I'll handle him, everyone get just your leaves." Cassie said as the rest of the group nodded.

Cassie walked in followed by her brother, Daphne, and Joseph.

The three went to where the madrakes were on the otherside of the greenhouse.

"Neville..." Cassie said to the boy now looking at her, his jaw clenched.

"Lestrange." He said through gritted teeth.

"I apologize for this." Cassie said as she slowly grabbed her wand in her pocket.

"Sorry for what?" Neville said his knuckles now white from how hard he was clenching his fists.

Cassie just pulled out her wand and pointed at him "Confundo" She shouted and watched Nevilles body freeze for a quick second before she casted "Fumos" which made her wand emit gray smoke. "Run" She whispered to the slytherins as they all ran out of the greenhouse which was now filled with smoke.

They all ran up the hill that led to the castle almost out of breath. They finally slowed down once they reached the stones.

"Crap Cass did you get a leaf?" Joseph asked out of breath.

"I got her one." Caelum said handing the second lead in his hand to his twin.

"Thanks Cal." Cassie said looking towards her brother.

"Alright is everyone ready?" Joseph asked holding the lead up towards his mouth.

Daphne sniffed it and mimicked a vomittinh motion "No, but lets do it anyways."

Caelum grinned "Ready?"

Cassie looked at the leaf "Bottoms up."

The four put the leaves in their mouths, cringing at the bitter taste.

"Its not that bad." Cassie said

Joseph shrugged "Its alright if you just stuff it in the corner of your mouth."

Daphne gagged "Its gross." She said which made Caelum chuckle.

They were one step closer to becoming animagi.
꧁꧂
Cassie sat down at her table in the great hall. When she walked in, all eyes were on her cor some reason which made her feel odd.

Cassie sat down next to her brother who shoved the daily prophet in her face.

"Blacks been spotted at Hogsmeade!"  He shouted as she watched the picture of her uncle in his dirty prison uniform looked rugged and worn down.