ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

꧁꧂
Cassie walked into the Great Hall with a bright smile, she was in an amazing mood despite her arguement with Caelum, not even him could bring her down.

She made a start for the Gryffindor table, sitting down next to Hermione and across from Harry and Ron.

She figured that Harry and Ron had made up since they were hanging out again. She was happy for the two boys, she knew Ron had been Harrys first friend and was grateful for the red head for being there for her cousin even if she didn't like Ron too much herself.

The three smiled at her, Hermione the most as she spoke "Congratulations Harry, I didnt get to tell you how amazing you did yesterday."

The raven haired boy grinned at her words "Thanks, dragon got me good though." Cassie scoffed "You did get the most aggressive, you dont always need to be so humble Harry."

Rons head sprang up as he spoke with his mouth full of food "Talking about being humble, Harry hasnt got a date to the ball yet, keeps turning girls down."

Cassie has been so caught up in her own world that she completely forgot about the ball and now she barely had a clue of what she wanted to do, mostly with her and Hermione having shared their intimate moment.

"Do you have a date yet Cassie?" Harry asked bringing the raven haired girl out of her thoughts. She then shook her head no and looked beside her at Hermione who was looking down, noticeably avoiding the conversation.

Cassie tried to meet her gaze and even nudges her shoulder but nothing, Hermione refused to even look up at her.

She thought maybe that the bushy haired girl was waiting for Cassie to ask her.

Now the Slytherin definitely wanted to go wit Hermione, there was no doubt about that, but was it worth the risk.

Her Uncle would be pissed and would surely punish her for embarrassing the family. Plus what would everyone else think, well she cared much less about that.

She decided to risk it, she wanted to have a fun time and going with anyone that wasn't the bushy haired girl would pretty much prohibit that.

꧁꧂

Cassie sat in Cedrics bedroom, the two of them talking about the ball.

The two had gotten rather close this year and Cassie was very happy about it. She appreciated Cedric and how his view on the world was very different from the ones she had known all her life.

Cedric provided a new outlook and he gave great advice which she was really in the need of right now.

"I just dont know how to ask her, like she deserves someone who would go all out for her but I have no clue what to do." Cassie groaned.

The brunette boy chuckled "You know, it really doesn't have to be a big thing, if she likes you then she'll say yes."

Cassie sat up from her previous position "How did you ask Cho?" she asked.

"Well, I took her on a date to Hogsmeade and just asked I guess." He shrugged while Cassie just let out another groan. "That really doesn't help me."

The boy laughed "Im serious Cas, what's the worst that could happen?"

"She could reject me and Ill be miserable for the rest of my days." She replied now shoving her face into a pillow which just made Cedric laugh anymore "I doubt that'll happen, Ive seen the way she looks at you, you both should just get hitched already."