13 | oneshot (based off of a song)

walk you home – kenma kozume x fem!reader

"kenma!" called (y/n). kenma looked over to the second-year girl who was also nekoma's volleyball team manager. "u-um, wanna go home together? our houses are close anyways..." she asked. kenma smiled softly, then nodded. "sure. kuro wouldn't mind me not going home with him," he replied. so that day, after school and volleyball practice ended, the two walked home together.

"kuroo, you're not going home with kenma?" asked kai who noticed kenma went earlier and wasn't going home with his senior. "kenma said he'd go home with (y/n). it's not everyday he'd go with someone else other than me," answered kuroo, smiling proudly. kai nodded and smiled back.

meanwhile, the night sky was showing, with its shining stars were spread along with a crescent moon. (y/n) kept a watch of the turn that would lead to her home so that she could tell kenma when they'd part ways. after walking a bit more, and looking around, she found the turn.

"my house is this way, so i guess we're going different ways. see you tomorrow at school!" said (y/n), waving at kenma as she went the turn. kenma waved back with a smile, then sighed.

as he turned to the way to his home, he started humming a song; walk you home, by nct dream. "doraseoneun geu sungan, balssa neoga geuriwo..." he sang the last lyric from the ref. he remembered the meaning.

"i turn around, and i start to miss you already," he whispered, starting to blush, before he finally went home.

-fin-