3

It's so painful, good-looking, ingenious, and quiet! Come on, Xiao Wen, sit next to Auntie and let Auntie take a look! "
  Qi Lin look ignorant nodded:" ah ...... good, good. "
  Mother-in-law's words must be listened to.
  Even Su Chuande, who was very serious in the face of his own sister, saw Qi Lin, and his attitude became much more gentle: "Thank you for saving Qinya, and for bothering you. I have taken care of Qin Ya for so long. I don't say too much polite words. If you have any needs, you can always find Qinya or me, just treat it as your own family. "

Chapter 97 The Weak Cage Bird and the Black-Hearted Wife (19)
  Qi Lin continued to nod in a daze: "Ah...good, good. "
  Thank you, brother, but I took Qinya as my family a long time ago, but I didn't have time to tell you.
  Of course Qi Lin knew that Su Mu and Su Chuande had such a good attitude towards her as soon as they met, mainly because she gave up her life and saved her life. Su Qinya.
  She didn’t think too much at the time. Seeing that her daughter-in-law was in danger, she would definitely save her. As a result, her wife’s favorability soared, and the relationship between the two of them had progressed by leaps and bounds. Her favorability has also soared, which can be said to be very good value.
  To tell the truth, for someone like Su Qinya who has a very heavy defense, if there is no fierce | material, it is really difficult to attack.
  Then, Qi Lin will do it. At the beginning, I seem to be nervous and shy, but I said nothing, but in reality, he praised Su Mu and Su Chuande from the beginning to the end. Taking advantage of this great atmosphere, I also brushed the goodwill of the future mother-in-law and elder brother. All of them soared into the sky.
  Including the slim ladies sweater in Qi Lin's hands, they were all directly given to Mother Su.
  "Auntie is well maintained! "Seeing Su's mother trying on clothes, Qi Lin was very happy. "I was worried that I would knit too many sweaters, and my wife would feel tired. Now that I'm fine, my aunt is wearing such a beautiful dress. I can rest assured to continue knitting!" I can knit scarves and so on. Auntie, what style do you like? "
  In a few words, he not only praised Su’s mother, but also secretly praised Su Qinya for her good figure and beautiful clothes. She also expressed that she had knitted many things for Su Qinya to highlight the good relationship between the two of them. In the end, she did not forget to continue to Su Qinya. The mother sells cuteness and secretly strives for the next opportunity to meet and give away things and sell cuteness.
  However, Qi Lin was so innocent and sincere, and the three people around him who were smarter than the other, just didn't see Qi Lin's half-hearted machine.
  Su's mother was reluctant to change the sweater that really fits, comfortably and beautifully. She took Qi Lin by the hand and almost wanted to recognize Qi Lin as a goddaughter.
  But the goddaughter didn't recognize it in the end. Qi Lin quickly pulled the topic away as soon as he discovered this sign.
  Auntie, although I do want to be your daughter, but not in this way.
  Su's mother and Su Chuande didn't come here just to visit relatives and talk about their feelings. Qi Lin saw that it was almost done, so he found a reason to go out to treat the wounded and left the mansion so that the three of them could talk.
  [403: ...]
  403 was dumbfounded.
  The host and host are so powerful...Even the most complicated parent in its mind, can handle it so easily!
  After Qi Lin left, Su Qinya, mother and son, indeed began to talk about some serious topics.
  For example, that piece of jade and portable space, such as Su Qinya's plan to expand Base D, such as the material communication and information communication between Base A and Base D.
  Finally, the three of them made a decision, and everything followed Su Qinya's ideas.
  After staying for two days in the daughter's residence of Base D, Su's mother returned to Base A under the escort of her son.
  The materials and many supernatural abilities that Su Chuande had brought were left in Base D and given to Su Qinya.
  With the right time and place, Su Qinya directly led the D base all the way out.
  In less than a year, Base D expanded dozens of times.
  According to the situation, the five longest-lasting end-of-the-day five|big|base|cut|offs in the original work, nearly three years in advance, are beginning to take shape.
  Among the five|large|base|bases, there are the A base, which is the leading base, the L base which is the fourth, and the D base which is the fifth.
  In fact, based on the scale, Base D is not among the top five, and even the top ten|big|base| is not enough, but it can't stand the reputation of base D, and even base A is not more famous than base D, and base D has the strongest reputation in the last days. The person with the supernatural ability is the leader.
  That's right, in less than a year's time, Su Qinya, with the help of Qi Lin's secretive help in the constant high-intensity battle, changed from just reaching the fifth level of the power to reaching the sixth level of the power.
  Looking around, there is not even a fifth-level ability player in the entire end of the world, and a bunch of fourth-level ability users under a sixth-level ability player are trying to break through this first watershed level.
  On the zombie side, there is no second primary zombie emperor, at most, level four, which is the same as the original timeline situation.
  Su Qinya is now facing zombies, almost no teammates are needed, and one person can kill a large piece without any effort.
  The gap between level 6 and level 4 is really very big, not to mention that there is a full-level boss who pretends to be at level 3 beside him.
  After all, Qi Lin is now the focus of attention in the entire apocalypse, and it is not too high-profile. He can only play the middle and upper reaches of the large army.