𝟏𝟏「𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐈?」

Mahito patiently waited to Y/N, it's been three weeks when the girl didn't show up.

It scares him that the woman might be in danger or she decided not to meet him again, a dejectedly smile formed from his face while scrolling his phone, staring on a picture he took while Y/N was sleeping on his embrace.

Mahito chuckled yet feeling sadness, "Ah~ I miss you." He mumbled under his breath, closing his phone. Mahito stared at Jujutsu Tech which is nearby his location, since the woman didn't show up; he waited there hoping that he will see her again.

A feeling of melancholy filled his emotion; he can't explain why he was waiting to the woman, even though she's his enemy, still hoping if that woman will come back.

He missed it when the woman is hugging him, holding his rough hands, the way she fixes his hair and everything from her, he want to feel it again. Her smiles, glaring eyes and talking about nonsense things, he wants to see and hear it again. He felt that some part of his heart was missing.

As the day goes by, his feelings for her deepened. Mahito's mind were full of thoughts of Y/N, preoccupied as always, he even stopped tripping with people's life since then as he doesn't want to disappoint her.

"Mahi.." A female voice chimed in, Mahito stood up with a smile from his face, as the woman's voice brightens his mood. "Y/N!" Mahito exclaimed, rushing towards to her position and he then hugged the girl tightly, making her flinched and groaned as she felt pain.

"Sorry.. Did I hurt you?" He worriedly asked, inspecting the woman's figure as he saw more bruised on her skin, her swollen eyes, he even noticed how pale she was.

He raised a brow, "Who did this?" He asked.

"No.. One." Y/N said in a low voice, assuring him that no one hurt her.

Mahito nodded slowly, he knew that the girl was not feeling well, he kneeled on the ground as he wants the woman to get on his back.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked, pulling the back of his black shawl to make him stand up.

"Get on my back, you must be tired." Mahito said in a low voice, tapping his shoulder, "You don't need to, I don't want you to get tired either." Y/N refused, assuring him that she can walk on her own yet Mahito didn't stop.

Y/N let out a deep breath, knowing Mahito won't stop. She carefully get herself on his back wrapping her swollen arms around his neck.

"You good?" Mahito asked as he stood up, "Yes, I hope I don't weight that much." Y/N mumbled, she buried her head around his neck, closing her swollen eyes.

A smell of vanilla fragrance aroused her attention, it was new to her.

"Mahi~ you smelled vanilla, did you took a bath?" Y/N playfully asked, sniffing around his neck again, that gave goosebumps to Mahito.

"I always take a bath!" Mahito defended, "But this is new, last time you smelled sewer." The woman stated, lifting her hands as she caresses his grayish-blue hair.

"Wow~ did you use some conditioner or what?" She asked again, missing to tease him more.

"Hah~ don't ask me. I did that so I'm more aromatic than you." Mahito teased, giggling as he noticed her getting pissed again.