𝟏𝟔「𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬」

"WHERE'S Y/N? I HAVEN'T SEEN HER SINCE MORNING!"

The room was filled with loud voice of Mahito, sweating so hard as he felt nervous when the woman vanished again without any clue where she could go.

He can't keep calm as he thought of her, last night he was with her, laying on the bed while cuddling each other as they confessed their love to each other.

Although he reassured her safety, he doesn't understand how did the girl left without traces.

Mahito grabbed Y/N's phone, trying to find something even though he's not that good in using modern things.

He sighed, knowing no matter what he can do were still useless.

"Mahito, I will accompany you to Nanami, her brother must know her situation." Getō said sternly as he grabbed a bag of some cursed tool.

Getō knew something was off, he felt nervous knowing that Y/N was in danger.

For some reason, Getō's thoughts were assembled like a puzzle.

"What did you say?" Mahito asked sternly, walking towards Geto as he grabbed his collar.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH GRUDGE DOES NANAMI AND GOJO HAVE FOR ME? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I GOT CAUGHT BY THEM? HOW CAN I FIND HER? HOW CAN I HELP THEM IF THEY WILL JUST FIGHT ME BECAUSE I'M JUST A CURSED SPIRIT--"

"GOJO TRUSTS YOU! HE LET YOU LIVE SINCE HE SAW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE Y/N! MAHITO THINK ABOUT HER FAMILY! THEY'RE WORRYING ABOUT HER! IT'S NOT JUST YOU WHO WANT TO FIND HER BUT ALL OF THEM!"

Getō couldn't stop himself from shouting, making Mahito's eyes widened in shock, fear, sadness, and despair.

His knees weakened as he sat on the floor, covering his face with his hands as he started to cry like a baby.

"Getō.. I love her so much.. To the point that I don't want to fight back her family whenever I meet them. I'm scared.. I'm scared that if I protect myself from them, Y/N might see me as a monster." Mahito said in a low voice, still crying as he let out his sides.

He remembered it, the days he met Gojō and Nanami. He always escaped them and never fought back as he always thought of her and he promised himself that he's not going to hurt anyone who's close to his woman.

He reminded himself that day, he won't hurt any sorcerers.

"I understand.. Just please trust me. This is for Y/N's sake Mahito, you need their help."

Getō helped Mahito stood up as he gave him a tight hug.

---

"Did my sister hurt you?" Nanami asked in a stern voice, worried about him.

Meanwhile, Mahito and Getō was there having a discussion with the sorcerers about Y/N's situation.

"No, she didn't hurt me and why would she?" Mahito answered.

Nanami let out a deep breath as he stared at Mahito, "My sister.. is suffering." Nanami said in a low voice.