~5~

Chapter five: The final chapter

-Aizawa pov-

A purple mist appeared about twenty meters further. "What's this? Seems like Eraserhead isn't as cool as I thought." A raspy voice spoke.

"What's happening?"

"It's the League!" Midoriya shouted.

"Kids, get out of here now! Iida, considering your quirk you should alert the other teachers since none of the alarms are going off. Yayorozu, as vice-rep you should make sure everyone gets out safely! Bakugou, Todoroki, and Midoriya, I know you have a habit of getting in trouble, but don't try anything. If you fail to listen, there will be serious consequences and they won't come from the League."

Before I knew it, those words poured out of my mouth. I couldn't even remember these kids, but I knew that what I said was the right choice.

There were only two pros here since I didn't count as one. I had zero training, but I knew how to use my quirk enough to fight.

"Eraser, you should get out of here with the kids," Nezu said.

"No, I'm not leaving."

"Then we aren't either!" The last few students who hadn't made it out of the gym yelled. The three named earlier along with Kirishima, Yaorozu, Kaminari, Asui, and Uraraka were standing near the door.

"This is not up for debate, get out now!" I yelled back. "More pros will be coming soon, don't worry about us."

A few villains had come out of the portal. Shigaraki, Dabi, Toga, Twice, Spinner, Mr. Compress, and Kurogiri waited for a few seconds before running at us.

I didn't know their quirks, so I tried to keep as many of them in my vision. Even without their quirks, they still seemed to be excellent fighters. Especially Toga, and Spinner because his quirk couldn't be erased.

"Eraser, cover your ears!" Hizashi yelled at me. I did what he said and he began to scream. Even with my hands on my ears, the sound almost deafened me. The villains seemed to get blown back a little, but they kept running.

You could see the gears spinning in Nezu's head as he thought of a plan.

Dabi used his quirk on me right when I blinked. I managed to dodge it, but I still felt the heat. I kicked him in the gut and punched him in the face. Behind me, Toga ran up to me and tried to stab me. She only managed to get a few hairs, but it gave Dabi time to kick the back of my knee, making me fall over.

Hizashi was having his fair share of villains too, and so was Nezu. He didn't really fight, he more let the villains accidentally hit each other by being smart.

I was about to get stabbed when ice pushed Toga away from me. I used the opportunity to steal her knife and throw it at Shigaraki who tried to use his quirk on Hizashi.

"What did I say about leaving?!" I yelled at Shoto who the ice clearly came from. I didn't look at him, since I had to keep my eyes on the villain. But I knew he was about to say something.

"Get out of here kids, we'll handle it." A feminine voice called out. I recognized the voice to be Nemuris as she, Cementos, Ectoplasm, and Vlad King came into the gym.

The fight became a bit fairer now that there were more of us. But in the second I let my eyes off of Kurogiri I heard a yell.

"Shota!" The yell came from Hizashi as he was pulled through the portal and reappeared a bit further, a knife to his neck. I stared in shock at him. This was all my fault.

"Don't come closer, Hero. Or he can say goodbye to his life. We noticed you care for him, so we know you won't try anything." Shigaraki's hoarse voice yelled.