■ Chapter 7 ■

The next morning when I woke up I was strangely in a nice mood

The next morning when I woke up I was strangely in a nice mood. Maybe it's because of the fact that tomorrow was the day. Tomorrow the mission starts. The excitement just wouldn't leave my body.

I was so excited that I wanted to dance. Well it's never a bad time to dance.

I put on the song 'Dance Monkey' .Admit it ,it's the song that annoys you the most but you can't help listening to it.

The next thing you know is I am dancing on that song or rather jumping. If there's one thing to know about me ,it is that I can't dance to save my life. Not that I ever had to of course.

The song was almost to its end and I was standing on the couch and jumping around when I heard a whistle.

Yess! They enjoy my dancing. I knew I could be a good da-

Wait.

No.

No way in hell.

Who the heck-

I stopped dancing. I turned my head in the direction of the whistle slowly. My eyes widened. It was almost as if all of it was going in a slow motion.No way..

There by the door he stood in his maroon suit. A smirk on his face. Ring filled hands still clapping.

And then he stopped. Everything stopped.My heart racing, my eyes still widened.

'Good Morning, My Lady.'

And that's when hell broke loose.

The next thing you know is I ran in his direction screaming bloody murderer and punching him on his chest continuously.

He just stood there unaffected, his gaze not even at me ,he was inspecting my 2 room house.

When I finally gave up punching after not getting any reaction from him I went to knee him and that's when he caught my thigh, my eyes widened,HOLY DAMN-

He literally caught my thigh resulting in me losing balance and put my hands on his chest for support. It was safe to say my eyes were now the size of tennis ball.

'That would be enough, Rose.'

He looked at me again, straight in my eyes, smirk absent,expression completely calm and that's when my heart went all Usain Bolt.

I abruptly pushed him, needing distance from my Satan.

Oh? Or is it because you were seconds away from doing unholy things with him?
Said my subconscious. I could practically see her smirking.

Nope. Absolutely not ,you are wrong.

'Why the heck are you at my house?!?!' I asked him,my eyes glaring at him as hard as ever.His smirk returned.