three.

"Do you plan on getting married soon?" the woman asked when they were walking at the patio. He shook his head, "Love is bullshit, I'd rather taste different dishes than a dish for the rest of my life." he lazily sighed, jogging his way down the stairs, excited for tonight.

"Where are we going by the way?" he asked, he was seated on the passenger seat now, putting on his seatbelt— which he doesn't usually do, but something urged him to do it tonight, he glanced at her.

"Have you been in a relationship before?" the woman asked.

"No, who does that?" he asked, disgust obviously written on his face.

"But you do have some memorable hookups right?" she probed, turning on the car with her keys.

"Of course, do you want me to do what I did to them?" he seductively said, putting his fingers on her chin.

"Three memorable hook ups, is that it?" she giggled, making Mark stop what he was doing. "How did you—"

"Okay! Time to go!" she clapped, and suddenly her faced changed. Much more younger, her outfit turned from a sexy tight dress into a big hoodie and a weird colored pants underneath, "Whoah, that was some itchy outfit," she giggled.

"Who the hell—"

Before he could speak, she drove so fast. Almost taking Mark's soul away from his poor body, it was as if they were traveling from heaven to hell, he didn't know that a car can actually go that fast, thinking about getting the same car to impress his future hook-ups, they already stopped somewhere.

"Are you really thinking about hook-ups right now?" the girl rolled her eyes unbelievably at him. Mark widened his eyes, thinking if he stated his thoughts out loud.

"No, idiot, you did not stated your thoughts out loud. I just so happen to have this ability to hear your dirty and ugly thoughts" she sighed, getting out of the car.

"Who are you, I'm probably just drunk right? It's probably a dream, right?" he laughed, slapping his cheeks lightly.

The girl then smiled at him, stepping closer. Mark, thinking that he was about to get kissed, closed his eyes. But instead, he felt a sharp force on his stomach, making him fold his body painfully.

"Does that feel like a dream to you?" she asked.

"Who... cough the hell are you?!" he asked, still on his position. The hit was a little strong for her frame and it hurts like a bitch. Too much for hoping for sex tonight.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asked, pointing her pink hoodie and pink leggings and pink sneakers.

"No? Aside from your horrible sense of fashion" he deadpanned, almost earning a second elbow from the woman.

"I'm Love! Personified by the way, because I'm not actually a human, more like a spirit? I don't know! Let's not make your stupid brain think, you won't get it anyways" she said, waving her hand as if she was shoving the thought away.

And Mark looked at her as if she was the biggest joke of the year.