four.

"You're fucking with me, right?" he almost laughed, almost. His smile dried when he saw her serious face.

"So! I'm going to make you realize what went wrong on your past relationships! Because you're such an asshole and you deserve to know what happened to those people that you've hurt from the past years!" she excitedly continued, clapping along with it.

"I've never been in a relationship, you probably got the wrong person" he smirked.

"First off the list! Na Jaemin, hook-up number 1, lasted for 2 months, and this was..... last year?" she questioned while looking at her phone.

Mark looked at her with confused eyes, did Jaemin set him up? He remembered ending it really clean with him, he was okay after he left. What is this now?

"Don't tell me you didn't get laid after Jaemin? Is he your first love?" she shrieked, jumping up and down in excitement.

"You haven't heard of one night stands?" Mark boredly said, leaning on the car behind him. The woman's shoulder dropped, "Yeah, what do I expect from you." she clapped her hands once again, now the venue changed, it was on his favorite bar in New York.

"So this is where you met Na Jaemin," she hummed while pumping her head up and down syncing it to the loud music.

Before he could speak, he saw himself holding the same whiskey he was drinking on Johnny's house earlier, Dalmore King Alexander III. And he was approaching a smiling guy. Jaemin looks... bright here. Totally different from the day they broke up, he looked dead then. Thinner, bags under his eyes, and the glimmer of his smiles disappeared.

He watched his old self talk to Jaemin, "He looks so handsome, if I'm a human I'd definitely go crazy for him," Love spoke while looking at Jaemin with dreamy eyes. Mark silently watched them from afar, then suddenly Love clapped her hands again, gaining his attention.

"Okay, let's fast forward" she clapped, the whole venue did went fast forward, until the both guys went to the hotel, and then the constant meet up every night just to hook up, and it slowed down after their last sex— if Mark was remembering it right.

"You're not staying?" Jaemin asked as he watched Mark pick up his clothes one by one. Mark smiled, shaking his head, "I don't sleep at my fuck buddy's place"

"What an asshole," Love glared at him, Mark just shrugged, well, he's not lying. That's like his golden rule. Because once you sleep on their place, they would start thinking that you're taking them seriously, and then they would start being clingy— he hates that.

"Why are we watching this?" he asked while furrowing his brows.

"Shush! The important part is just starting," she shut him up, looking at Jaemin. Mark saw Jaemin lower his head when Mark disappeared. Wiping his wet eyes while looking at his body with full of hickeys. Then a guy showed up, scolding Jaemin in a broad daylight, trying to make him dress himself up.

"I like him, Jen." Jaemin spoke after. Mark eyes widened, ignoring the shriek he heard from Love. He thought they both agreed that it was all physical. This is why he hates repeated sex from a hook-up. It's dirty, it never ends well. He rarely repeat sex with someone, unless he liked them, Jaemin is one of those.

"You broke his heart," Love sniffed after he watched Jaemin cry over him. The Jen guy stayed with him, hugging him from the side, trying to calm him down.

"Now, now, do you wanna see the future?" she asked sheepishly.

"You can do that?" he asked and she nodded, "Yeah, of course! Just twice though, since you have two more hook-ups to visit, you can decide if you want to visit the future.

"Let's see it." Mark said and after a clap, he saw Jaemin, smiling like how Mark smiles. Flirty and emotionless. He was with that Jen again, and they were, uh how can you say this, fucking.

He made Love do the fast forwarding again and it stopped where Jaemin was dressing up, "You're not staying?" Jen asked.

"No, Jeno. I never sleep at my fuck buddy's place," he emotionlessly said. Leaving the disappointed Jeno behind.

He felt a smack on the back of his head, making him snap out of his thoughts, "This is your fault! Look at what you did to that poor boy! You turned him into... into you!" she sighed loudly, stomping her feet in anger.

Mark gulped, will Jaemin really do that in the future? Jaemin, that soft boy? That can't be true, right? He doesn't look like someone who likes him in the first place, he didn't mean to leave him like that, he's just... being himself.

"Okay now were done with hook-up number 1, next up is Huang Renjun! Let's go?" she asked and Mark nodded, still not taking his eyes off of Jeno's sad face. He looks like he really likes Jaemin. For once he felt... guilty. 

- I almost forgot that I have to update this one :/// sorry for the delay, enjoy reading!

-
I almost forgot that I have to update this one :/// sorry for the delay, enjoy reading!