thirteen.

The ceremony started, he was now standing next to Johnny at the altar, waiting for Ten to walk in the aisle, "I'm happy for you, Johns" he whispered at the nervous looking Johnny.

He gave Jaemin a call yesterday, apologizing to everything and well, he took it pretty well. Jaemin also said that he was glad that he got the closure that he deserved and he forgive him. Mark said that they should grab a platonic coffee date when he got back, and Jaemin agreed to it.

Ten slowly entered the venue, he was walking slowly, making Mark focus on him while doing so. He also saw Johnny almost crying while waiting for Ten to arrive. And then it hit him, maybe this is love. The feeling of being contented of someone you wouldn't think of looking for someone else. That maybe, maybe a dish is better than all the other dishes life has to offer.

That he thinks that it might be possible for him to try again.

He glanced at Ten's side and saw a man walking him, Mark stilled. "Who... is that?" he whispered next to Johnny, feeling sorry that he had to ruin the moment.

"That was Ten's best friend from the broadcasting company he was working for, that's Lee Donghyuck. If you're planning to play with him, it's a no. Don't fuck my husband's best friend, Mark Lee" Johnny threatened.

Donghyuck was also shocked to see him there. But the ceremony started before they could even talk to each other. It went fast, the vow exchanges, where Johnny told the story of how they met, and all the good stuff on their relationship.

The reception happened right after the echange of vows and he saw Ten's mom drinking again, he shook his head. If he was his old self, he would've flirted with her. Bad, bad move.

 Bad, bad move