Kneel Part 2

"So, you ready?" Natasha asked, smirking as you put on a coat.

          "I'll be ready as soon as my stomach stops trying to be a pro gymnast." You groaned. You would say that there were butterflies in your stomach, but birds would be the right term.

          "Don't worry. You look great. C'mon, let's go now!" Natasha grabbed your hand, pulling you out of your room and into the hallway.

(YOU GUYS ARRIVE AT THE PLACE TONY RENTED)

          "I should have known that Tony would have rented a strip club." You groaned, wrinkling your nose at the smell of alcohol and sweat. The party lights didn't exactly help your stomach either.

          "There's Loki. Go get him!" Natasha winked before disappearing into the crowd of people.

          "Great. I'm going to be just fine." You mumbled, staring at Loki's figure. "Typical." You sighed. He didn't even bother to put on a costume. 

          You took off your coat, covering your body self consciously before taking a deep breath and walking to the edge of the bar were a certain god of mischief was sulking broodily.

          "What's got your... Um... Asgardian underwear in a twist?" You teased, tapping on his shoulder to get his attention.

          "Y/N, this isn't particularly the best time to annoy me with your-" He turned around and stopped in his tracks, staring at you. His dark emerald green eyes locked into your Y/E/C eyes.

          "Um. So. Um." You stuttered, feeling like a mouse having a staredown with a hungry cat. "Um. Um. So. Um. Uh. Ummm."

          "I should be the one speechless." He smirked. "I didn't expect you to be wearing... This." He waved his arms at your outfit. You felt ridiculous and your cheeks flushed.

          "As much as I like your... Costume. I'd like it better on the floor."

          "Yeah, I thought it was kinda funn- What? Excuse me?" You blinked.

          Loki grabbed your arm and both of you ran into the crowd. Tony was again, terrorizing another girl who was probably 20 years younger than him. He smirked at you two. "I reserved a room for you guys. Thought this might happen." He pointed to a door that had the names "Rock of Ages + Y/N" on a sign.

          You stuck your tongue out at Tony before following Loki inside the room.

           Well, this was about to get wild.

I know, I know. I'm evil asf. You just got cockblocked because the author is a lazy bitch <3 Anyways, tysm for reading this chapter! Wonder what will happen next... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-AvengeTheAvengers123