Care to come join me?

Warnings: Smut
Reader x Jotun Loki

It was a hot summer day, and everyone was sweating. The Stark Tower smelled like a zoo, and everyone was grumpy. Everyone hated the weather, but the person who was affected the most was none other than the trickster Loki, god of mischief and lies. He looked downright miserable when he came down for breakfast, and he literally walked around wearing nothing but some shorts, and you have to admit, it turned you on.

You decided to take a cold bath. Okay, okay, a freezing bath.You sighed in relief as you sank in the tub, feeling cool and calm.

"Hey Y/N, could I borrow your..." Loki had walked in half naked without bothering to knock. He looked at you and opened his mouth, then closed it again. For some reason, you weren't mad at all. You were actually kind of hoping he would come. "Hey," You said, sitting up so your breasts were slightly visible. He smirked, realizing what you were doing.

"Care to come join me?" You asked slyly. He suddenly looked uncomfortable.

Stupid Y/N. You mentally hit yourself. You had definitely gone too far. You smiled apologetically at him, blushing with embarrassment. "Sorry," You whispered. He shook his head. "No, it's not that... I just can't..." He gestured at the water.

You giggled. "Scared of water?" You flicked some of the cold water at him, and one of the droplets hit him on the chest. Suddenly, his skin began to change. A beautiful blue began to spread, and soon Loki's skin was a iridescent blue. You gasped.

He looked horrified, and his skin changes back. "I'm so sorry, I..." You cut him off with a awed look. "Your beautiful." You whisper. He smiles, and he's beautiful when he smiles. He climbs in the tub with you, and slowly, his skin changes again. You trace the markings on his forehead, kissing them. He feels cold, which is soothing to you.

He pushes you against the bath tub, biting and sucking your neck, making you moan. He slowly pushes a cold finger inside of you, making you gasp and squirm. "Are you a virgin?" He asks in a low voice, and you nod, biting your lip. He smiles, pumping his fingers in and out. He curls them, making you moan. "Do it again," You gasp.  "What, this?" He smirks, teasing you. He curls them again and you start panting. "Oh my gosh... Yes, right there!" He suddenly pulled his finger out and you whimpered.

He aligns his cock near your entrance, and looks you in the eye. "I'm not going to lie, it's going to hurt a bit." You nod, thrusting your hip forward in need. He chuckles and puts the tip in. It's cold. You gasp, and as he goes in even more tears start leaking out of your eyes. Soon he's fully in you, and he wipes your tears away with his thumb. It doesn't hurt anymore, so you nod again and he starts moving. It feels amazing. You run your hands through his locks of hair, moaning and arching your back.

"Faster, please," You moan, and soon he's pounding into you, making you scream with pleasure. Soon he pulls out as you both reach your climax, spurting his seed everywhere. You have never felt anything like this. Your whole body is rocking with pleasure, and Loki squeezes your hand tightly as you come. You kiss him passionately, hugging him tightly until you guys fall asleep in the bath tub.