Kneel Part 3

The room was pitch black, and you could feel Loki's hand grasping your wrist so tightly that you were sure there were going to be bruised tomorrow. 

          Suddenly, Loki leaned in, his lips capturing yours in a sweet, gentle kiss, his rough lips on your soft ones. It was so sudden and tender that you didn't know what to do, but Loki apparently did. His fingers traced your skin, in a sweet gesture. You finally pulled away to breathe, and your Y/E/C eyes met his smoldering emerald green ones. He was a predator ready to pounce, and you were his prey. 

          "Loki, I-" Before you could get out your sentence, Loki put a finger on your lips, silencing you as he led you to the bed.

           There was a glint in his eyes. Although you felt like he was about to swallow you whole, the way he held you said otherwise. He was steadying you, as if he were afraid that if he did one wrong thing and let you go, you would break and shatter into a million pieces. His dark, fierce eyes flickered with an emotion you had never seen on him before. 

          Nervous.

          "What's wrong?" You whispered, taking his hands in yours.

          "I don't want to hurt you."

           This wasn't the Loki you knew. This was the Loki that was abandoned by his father, this was the Loki that was left out by his brother and everyone else, this was the Loki that knew from the start that he was destined to be the villian, always and forever

           "You won't."

           That was all the confirmation he needed. 

           He carefully took off your costume, one by one, the green fabric laying on the floor, forgotten. His fingers traced your skin, before leaning down to kiss you. 

          You gestured towards his clothes, beckoning him to take them off and join you. He nodded and turned around, before returning, naked in all his glory.

         Forget demigod.

         This was a god.

         There was a smirk on his lips, as if he knew that his member was impressive enough to leave you speechless, and oh, he did know.

         With no words said, he carefully positioned himself at your entrance.

         "Loki." You stared at him as he raised his eyebrows. "Fuck me already."

         He laughed, his dark voice sultry deep, making you shiver.

         "Well, I mustn't keep the lady waiting." He purred.

         He started inching into you, and a intense pleasure took over your body. It could be equivalent to pleasure bashing you over on the head, and boy, did you enjoy it.

         After what felt like forever, he was finally in you. Your pussy was squeezing against his member deliciously, and you almost cummed right on the spot.

        But that was nothing compared to what you felt when he started moving.

        The pleasure was so intense that it was almost excruciating. Your muffled screams echoed in the room, and you wouldn't be surprised if someone busted the door open thinking that someone attacked you.

        Loki was breathing heavily, and he leaned down to suck on your neck, leaving a red mark. He was thrusting harder and harder, until you were screaming, your eyes rolling over in pleasure. Your pussy gave one final squeeze, before cumming harder than you had ever in your entire life. All you could see was white as you spasmed against his erected cock, a blissful, dreamy, feeling taking over you.

       Loki, ever the gentleman, pulled out before he cummed, his seed splattering the bed.

       Even though you were about to pass out, you managed to choke out some words.

       "You were never the villian to me."

      AHHH I KNOW I MADE YALL WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS, SORRY IF THE SMUT IS REALLY BAD IVE BEEN A BIT RUSTY SINCE MY BREAK. Thanks for reading loves <3