• Part 4 •

Warning:
Kajsj I don't even know if I should put this, but I feel I should. The following content contains very slightly matured contant. So read at your own risk.

You were sitting on Jungkook's couch, your fingers fiddling with the hem of your hoodie. "Did you seriously run away from home?" Jungkook was standing in front of you with his arms folded beyond belief. "I didn't exactly run away..just escaped" you spoke in your everyday tone but with your gaze fixed on the floor.

"How's that any different?" "What can I do? I found out my maid is reporting everything to Teahyun. Do you expect me to still stay?" You pouted a little. "Then what about-" but his words disappeared when you stood up and took a few steps towards him. Your face was more than clear and your eyes, those eyes that kept him busy from doing anything else.

You started to doe your eyes, cupping your face with your hands and pouting, looking at him. "Ahh, don't interrogate me" you spoke with a childish tone to which he blinked once, then twice.

"You see.." you poked your finger on his chest, " It took me so much to come here, let me rest will you?" You put a little amount of energy to push him with your finger but he barely bulged.

"Yah don't look at me like that" you scruched your nose turning around and taking a few steps towards the staircase but then, you felt a hand on your wrist twirling you around. Absence of balance resulted in your palms landing on his broad chest. Your hands slid down from his chest "I'm - I'm so-" but he caught them and instead gripped your wrist. His stare killing you from all ways possible.

He stepped forward but you stepped backwards until you were totally trapped between the wall and his well built body. His fingers brushed your cheekbones, tucking your hair strands behind your ear. He took his time to adore before his hand snaked around your neck delicately.

It was your opportunity to admire those sticking features making him look like he just popped out of one of those golden fairytales and the second your eyes met, time stopped. For the first time in ages, you felt your heart so close to exploding.

His soft lips landed on yours as if they were made to meet. He started to dance on your lips a little and then opened his eyes to look at you, not moving a muscle..

The second he dropped his hand, pulling from the kiss, you draped both your arms around his neck and met his lips again, inviting him. He caged you against the wall, with one arm around your small waist and the other around your neck. The way your fingers curled with his dark brown hair made him go insane.

He pulled you in as if that were even possible. Running out of breath, you pulled away, resting your foreheads together. He parted his lips, panting, lungs working at their full capacity.

His arm was still around your waist and yours around his neck, no one seemed to be backing off anytime soon when the bell rang.

Dong ding, Dong ding

By the time, you were aware of your surroundings, the bell rang again. "You should get the door" you whispered. A second later nodded as if he was too mesmerized in your beauty to receive words.

Jungkook opened the door only to find a normal delivery man. Closing the door, his mind played those scenes from before making him chuckle. He wiped away the little sweat from his forehead before heading upstairs.

You were sitting on Jungkook's bed, flipping through the pages of the yearbook he had earlier kept open. You were smiling through all the pages, like rewinding your childhood memories until you stopped in one page, the one Jungkook had stopped on earlier too "what are you doing?" Jungkook asked entering the room. "Nothing" you replied shortly, a little unsure and turned your head towards him.

That is when his computer screen caught your attention. "Is that-" you stood up and Jungkook looked at the direction you were pointing. He immediately stood in your way, blocking your view. "It's nothing" he was obviously lying "Jungkook move"

You gasped when you saw Taehyun's face on his screen. Immediately grabbing the yearbook, your eyes moved back and forth. Your eyes demanding an explanation.

"Do you remember how we met?" He asked, as you nodded. "you saved me from getting bullied. What about it?" You folded your arms knowing this will take long. "What was the name of the guy who bullied you?" You didn't figure out where he was getting. "I don't remember" you answered vividly.

"But I do remember that he was the same person who got announced to be expelled for some serious violence but then turned up to school the next day, as if nothing happened" Jungkook immediately nodded at your words and continued your sentence, "and then, the notice disappeared too as if he was never expelled in the first place, Isn't it?" You hummed in response. "How do you think that happened?" "How?"

"His dad was the CEO of Today's Youths entertainment. A little oh escaped your mouth and then realisation hit you along with his name. "Don't tell me..Lee Seo Yeon is Lee Taehyun's brother.." Jungkook looked at you, not responding. Pretty much aware that you were just trying to convince yourself that none of this is true.

"But Mr.Lee has only one child" you murmured under your breath, not able to believe that your high school bully, the guy who tortured you to hell is now the same one who's going to marry you.

Your legs lost balance for a second and good thing, Jungkook caught you. Your blank eyes were starting to get tired of not blinking. You once again looked at his computer screen. "You knew it didn't you?" You asked Jungkook, a little more like then why didn't you tell me? "I found out just before you came yn.. that's why I once wanted to check if I was right. So I was kinda researching on him"

This only added to your hatred on him, till now you hated him for getting married to you only for business but from this moment, you loathed him. For a moment you just wanted to forget everything and marry him so that things won't get out of hand, so that your parents wouldn't have to suffer or anyone.

But now that Jungkook was beside you, you felt some kind of warmth embracing you. Warmth that could easily convince anyone that he was right beside them.

"Jungkook I'm tired" you whispered, with your head on his chest, his arm was around your shoulder as both of you were sitting. "You should sleep," he said, nodding. He helped you to lie on the bed and covered your tiny figure with the blanket. "Stay" you murmured unconsciously. Jungkook pulled the blanket higher and you immediately hugged it.

Looking at the picture of Taehyun on his screen he fell into thought again. Taehyun sure is dangerous. 

Jungkook thought he might really survive if he wanted to..he could just help Taehyun and get himself out of this mess.

Jungkook leaned in to kiss your forehead to which your body slightly moved but stopped again. "I'm sorry yn" he whispered before offing the lights of the room and heading downstairs.

Grabbing a cold bottle from the fridge, he gave a last glance towards the room you were in before pulling out his phone.