• Part 5 •

Taehyun was sitting on his chair with his phone in one hand when he received a text from Jungkook.

Smirking, he knew it would be easy to convince Jungkook to betray you out of all people and there's no arguing to that. He found it rather amusing at your action to trust an old friend who must have changed into someone, you may barely recognise.

He bit onto his lip while throwing the phone up in the air and catching again. His devilish look portrayed how much he was looking forward to surprising you now.

"Mr.Han get my car ready, it's time I give a visit" 

Oh, much he would love to see that startled look on your tiny face. He chuckled before grabbing the keys and getting ready to meet you

Jungkook was peacefully yet deep in thought, preparing breakfast. His mind wasn't here but again, he wasn't totally absent minded. He was in his regular oversized shirt and shorts.

He was making an omelet while you slowly crept up behind him. "Boo~" you whispered in his ear making him flinch and drop the pan that was in his hands. "oops-sorry" you said covering your mouth with your palms. You just wanted to scare him but you didn't know he would react like this. "What were you thinking?" You asked, standing beside him.

"Huh?" "What were you thinking that you were so deep in it to get scared this easily" you mocked his reaction from before. "Nothing," he said, not looking at you. You nodded. "What are you cooking?" You were trying to make a conversation. In response he showed you the pan. "Oh..ya" you whispered seeing the spoiled omelet.

"Do you want me to help?" You asked, slightly hoping that whatever is making you feel like he is avoiding you, is wrong. "It's ok, I'll do it" once again, he didn't make contact with you.

You hummed in response and went to the couch. What were you thinking yn? Just a kiss, won't make you couples. You mentally cursed yourself for thinking that yesterday would have changed things between you two.

You signed, deciding to set up the table since it looked like Jungkook was almost done. "I set up the table" you said in a joyous voice but he didn't give any reaction. He brought the food to the table and without talking further both of you finished your breakfast.

You were washing the dishes when you suddenly remembered Taehyun. If he was the same stubborn boy from your high school there was no way he would give up. Your body immediately tensed and you tighten your grip around something to your right. "yn?" Jungkook asked with his brows furrowed. "Oh sorry" you apologized, leaving his wrist that you caught earlier.

"Is something wrong" he stopped what he was doing and looked at you, finally. "It's nothing" you whispered tucking away the hair strand. "Okay" Jungkook mumbled under his breath, not knowing how to persuade you to tell him what was wrong.

"You can go and rest, I'll do the remaining" Jungkook took the plate from your hands. He was right, your brain needed to ease up, so you didn't see why you should refuse, so you nodded and decided to watch kdrama.

Time passed and Jungkook too finished the chores. This feels nice. You thought to yourself, being relaxed after so long, seeing the two men you like right in front of your eyes, Jungkook and Mr. Lee Jong Suk. "To the market again?" You asked seeing him all dressed up again. "No" he replied shortly, again with that cold attitude. "Can I tag along?" You asked, pouting.

His phone suddenly pinged. It's time to leave, I shouldn't stay here. Once again Jungkook glanced at your tiny figure, comforting yourself on his couch. Oh, how much he wishes he could just grab you along and protect you. "Please" you whined grabbing one of the pillows and crushing it.

"I said no yn" it came out harshly that he thought of taking you aback. Your expression changed to a sadder one. "I mean yn-" but it was time for him to not be here.

Taking one last glance at you he sighed and before you knew it, he was out of sight.

Sighing you wanted to eat something since eating always made you feel better. It has been a habit since high school due to all the bullying and now that you spotted a sandwich, you couldn't helo but be reminded of your parents. Even though it was just a sandwich, it brings back memories for you.

Your mom was never able to cook, she was bad at it and so was your dad. You used to whine during middle school for some mom-cooked food since almost everyone at your school used to show off, so your mom finally decided to give a try to sandwich and after uncountable tries, it was edible.

Not just that, it reminded you of another precious memory too.

Since Jungkook was an orphan, he too didn't want to sit near the kids who being their mom food. Since then, you would share the sandwiches. Eventually, your mom started to pack extra for him.

You softly smiled, clutching the box of sandwiches to your chest. Not having anything else to do, you resumed your kdrama, chewing the sandwich.

Just then the bell rang. Aish, who is it?! But then again it occurred, what if it's Jungkook? Maybe he felt bad earlier and cane for you? Giggling you opened the door but the sight you saw was no where near what you imagined. "Hello once again, yn"

"H-How are you her-" you were taking steps back as he entered into the house. "Are you sure you won't be disappointed if I do tell you?" He asked smirking. You threw the remote onto his face in disgust which bruised his upper lip. Rubbing his thumb over the bruised area he growled. "Don't you dare come near" you yelled as if that were to scare him.

He gripped your wrist dragging you out. You tried hurting him in all ways possible but that doesn't seem to affect him. Pushing you into the back seat, he started to drive after tieing your hands. You were trying to scream for help but when you looked back through the glass, you could see Jungkook looking at you.. but..he wasn't moving.. at all.

It's been a while since you were tied and locked up in an empty room. You sniffed quietly, tears pouring out like a river from a dam. Your body wasn't moving and looked stable unlike your mind. It was tangled. Your heart was hurt.

Your lungs running out of breath, you gasped for air as if you were to die anytime soon.. maybe..?! Your arms were hurting and so was your back, the image of Jungkook looking so cold yet in an apologetic way towards you was hurting you more.

You were staring at the emptiness around you. The only sounds that were audible made you curious after listening to your name. You managed to move closer to the door, close enough to clearly listen to their conversation.

"Good thing you got here before she causes trouble" he voice felt like an old man. "Make sure you kep it that way" he spoke again. "Yes dad..but..what about Hee-Jin..I love her dad" you sure recognised this voice, there was no way you would forget his. "Look Taehyun, first let the marriage take place, then we'll snatch their company..then I might think about you.." His dad said making you grunt your teeth. "You can do anything to her after the wedding is done"

You immediately moved back to where you were earlier when you heard them stop and a pair of footsteps fading while the other approaching.

The door opened revealing Taehyun, with that sickening smirk playing on his lips. He squatted down to your level. You lowered your gaze, looking away from him when he grabbed your chin, forcing you to make eye contact with him. "look at me" he howled. Your eyes failed to hide the hurt and fear despite the hatered you had for him.

"So pretty..wifey" he whispered in your ear, tracing the faint tear marks across your cheeks. "Just wait a little more..and we'll be done"