17 ~ Morning Kiss

Faiza's Pov

Quickly stepping  down to the apartment after getting a call from Taehyung and I am feeling too much anxious now after the call, I'm standing here but I'm seeing no one, where is he? Was that a prank call or something?

Suddenly I feel a harsh grip on my mouth, someone grabs my mouth harshly and giving me no chance of screaming, I try so hard but failed, it's coming out like a muffled sound, he blindfolded me and I can't able to see anything now. He ties my both of my hands tightly with a tight knot. He is dragging me somewhere and pushes me hard on something hard, I can feel it's not so hard, probably I'm in the car's seat, oh my Gid! He kidnapped me, I have been kidnapped by someone, is he going to kill me? What's his motive?

I feel some hot breath near my ear and I'm panting heavily.

"Relax!" He whispers, his hand still covering my mouth and I try to scream, I feel he is right behind me, he just chuckles, he clutches my cheek and I can smell the sweet perfume of his body, no, this can't be a kidnapper, I know this smell very goodly, its Taehyung, he plants a soft kiss on my collarbone and I flinch, he takes off the blindfold from my eyes and I start to blink endlessly as I'm seeing everything blurry.

After a while when I was totally able to adjust my sight, I saw the man in front of me. He has his sweet innocent smile on his face, as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"Taehyung—" I whisper and he winks, I'm looking at him with disbelief.

"Why did you do this?" I ask him with full surprise.

"Hi, Noona!" He greets me with his boxy smile and I blink twice, my hands are still tied up with rope.

"Did you kidnap me just because you wanted to say hi?" I ask in disbelief and he giggles softly, he is giggling like a kid. I see around, I'm in a car, no I realize it's a van, a black van he uses to travel with.

"Taehyung—" I pause and inhale deeply, "Untie me." I order and he crosses his arms together,  tilts his head aside.

"What if I don't?" he says cockily and I glare at him.

"I'm gonna scream!" I spat and he chuckles.

"Scream as much you can, no one's gonna hear you." He smirks and unties my hands then I try to move but he stops me with his huge arm, wrapping around me, and pulls me closer to his chest.

"Where do you think you're going, Noona?" He says softly and I begin to wriggle my hands in an attempt to free myself but he giggles loudly and hugs me more tightly than before.

"Leave me, you again tricked me." I spat and he hums. He says nothing in return.

"Why did you call me in this middle of the night and kidnapped me?" I ask he breaks the hug, clutches my cheek gently.

"To see you once." He replies softly and I gasp. I feel something flipped on my stomach as his sudden words just makes my heart flutter.

"W-what? You are going to see me in a while then why—" I stop when I feel his warm lips above mine and my breath almost hitches on my throat. He softly kisses there and my heart almost jumped from my ribcage.

"But I wanted to see you now." He mumbles on my lips and I gulp down, his words are making my heart flutter suddenly and I feel goosebumps.