1 : Perfect Peace 😇

Hey guys please take care of yourself and your family members 🤗 . And sorry for late update 😕 . I will try to update soon from next time .

So , I want to tell you that I will just write their names as Sid for Sidharth and Rash for Rashami . And if other names I add I will let you guys know .

So let's start
Rashami's first day in Mumbai city . A new day in a new place with many hopes . Rash wake up in morning at 8 o'clock and get freshen up and make a cup of tea for herself and move toward balcony suddenly her doorbell rings and she put her cup and open door . One of her neighbour come to welcome her as she is new and try to make her assure that if any help she needs she can go to them without any type of hesitation and they had a sweet and good talk . After that Rash thanks her neighbour as she needs that concern at that time because she was alone and invite her neighbour to come for a cup of tea but her neighbour refused her as she is little bit busy as she told to Rash and say her that she will come any other day . Rash agree with neighbour and then her neighbour leave . And after that Rash close and watched back and take a deep breath and thinks that if her neighbour come at this time what her neighbour would think about her . As everything is messed up and need a day to clean it up and arrange all things properly . Her friends also can't come at this time and can't help her to arrange thing properly as her friends told her they come in between 3-4 pm but after 5 to 10 minutes doorbell rang and Rash open door and see her friends and was superrr happy 😄 but asked how they all come to her home because they were telling her that they are busy at this time and can't come . So they tell her that they bunk college and come here . And told her that it's her first day in Mumbai in a new place how can they leave her alone to arrange everything Rash just smiled and thanked her friends . So they all were talking and having breakfast . And after sometime they all start to arrange everything and in between they take break to eat food . And they arrange things till evening and Rash was happy that everyone helped her and her home was looking superb now and it could only possible because of her friends . After that Rash thanked them and said them that they will not leave without having dinner they all agreed . They all will have dinner together but everyone is tired so they order food online only . Everyone had food and go back to their homes .

Sid's day was started as usual he woke up in the morning had his meal with his mother and sister and while eating meal his mom was telling about a new girl arrived in the building and she is in opposite side of their home Sid's mom told that she looks beautiful , talks very sweetly and her behaviour is also nice as she talk with her in morning . Sid's sister says good now I guess I should also meet her . Sid's mom told her that she had gone just to tell her that if she needs anything or any help she can ask us without any hesitation it's simple . Till they were talking Sid had his meal and says bye to them and with a smile he went out and heard voice from the girl's home and thought for a while and move toward his college . So Sid attend all classes and spend sometime with his friends and chit chat with them 😅 . So after college Sid and Sid's friends went in the cafe and had coffee ☕ and just discussing about Asim and Asim's friends that they had not seen them today . As here is like two groups in college one of Sid and his friends and second of Asim and his friends . They all just let go that topic and finishing coffee . So Sid notice that one girl were watching him continuously from 5 minutes and Sid is Sid he just want to had some fun so he went to that girl's and started talking to her and after sometime he comes back to his friends and they all went to their home . So Sid arrived home at 6:30 because of fun time he is having up with his friends . He get freshen up and had sometime with his mom . And after that he just went out with his one friend in a garden . So when he was coming he had seen Asim and Asim's friends with a new girl but can't see a face of a new girl . But his heartbeats were fasten and he is curious to see her . He never felt something like this before for any girl . Many girls may feel for him like this but he never feels . He just come out of thoughts and went home . He had his dinner and gone to sleep but he was not feeling sleepy so he just go to his mother's room and talking with his mom and while talking he just slept and when his mother watched him asleep she started roaming her hand in Sid's hair . He is sleeping so peacefully 😴 . His mother found him cute and kept his head on a pillow and she also goes and sleeps .

Rash is tired and try to sleep but she is not able to sleep as many thoughts coming in her mind but after thinking that her friends and all are they to support her . She had some positive thoughts and feel asleep . A peaceful sleep 😴 .

SidRash_love
A perfect peace for me is that they are living perfectly in their life I don't care about their project coming or not I just care about them . If they are happy then it's perfect peace for me🙃💫😉 .

_Perfect Peace 😇_