2 : Passionate about competition

Next day sid woke up and see the timing and started doing everything quickly because he is getting late for college .

Sid : Why you had not woke up me early now see it's getting late now .

Sid's mom : Ohh so it's getting late for ?

Sid : For what means ? It's obvious for college mom 🤨

Sid's mom : Ohh so your college are open on Sunday also 😂 you had not told me before I would have woke up you early .

Sid just see his mom and his mom started laughing on him and he also started laughing on his stupidity 😂 .

Rash had also woke and get ready to go to Asim's house as all friends are going to meet at his place because it's Sunday they all gone just chill and spend some time . And Rash was going to college next day so she wants to discuss every information of college so that she can join as soon as possible .

(Shehnaaz - Sana)
Sid was also going outside to meet his friend because he got some information about upcoming compitition in which many colleges are going participate . So Sid want to take part in the competition with his group and not want that Asim group to go in competition . Actually Sid get to know about competition first because of Sana .
Because sana is principal daughter so as she get to know about competition before any other student . 
Sid is going to meet his friends when he saw Asim in parking lot but he don't know why he is here and not want to create a scene near his home so he just went toward his way .

Rash went out and saw Asim
Rash : Hey Asim what are you doing here ?

Asim : I just thought that I should come to take you after all you were new in Mumbai and most importantly you are friend of me .
So, let's go .

Rash : Thank you for thinking about me but tell me one thing why are you standing here in parking lot 🙄 .

Asim : Ooh Rash I was coming to your home only but I saw you coming so I was waiting here .

Rash : Ok .

And they both go to his house and everyone was already present there .
Asim mobile rings and he picked up the call and get to know about the competition . And he is very happy knowing about the competition . And talk a while and cut the call in few minutes . Asim told everyone about competition and all are happy but then they remember about other group (Sid's group) and they all know that Sana is principal's daughter. So they don't had hopes to go to compete with other colleges . But they don't lose hope completely and want to compete with Sid's group . Rash wants to support them but she is not a student to take part in it . So all decide that Rash should join college soon so that they can practice . Till then they can't decide anything properly and practice can only happen with her when she is college student . Because college would not allow any outsiders to participate in competition . And they want to win the competition so that they can proof everyone that they are not less than Sid's group .

Whereas Sid told everyone about competition and they decided to practice hard for this because it is a good opportunity to prove everyone they are the best in college and especially to Asim's group . And Sid don't like to fail in anything . And after discussion and spending time with his friends he lived and go to Home .

Rash also take a leave from Asim's house and go back home with Vishal , he dropped her and go .

Next day ,

Sid went in college early in morning so that they can take permission to use one room for practicing their act . So he got the timing but it's just 1 to 2 hours time . So Sid and Sid's group decides to practice in college as much they can and they will request after two three days to give more time to practice . So they starts practicing .