Chapter One: Infinite and Sprixie

Infinite was on the Egg Fleet talking to a pink pixiesprixe named Sprixie. Infinite was not only talking to her about how to get the medallions from Team Forces, they were also talking about Sprixie's backstory.

Sprixie: Many centuries ago, before mobians were created, magical creatures roamed Mobius. These creatures were called... Pixiesprixes. Throughout history, pixiesprixes were known for their mischivous behavior. They were always playing tricks on each other and sneaking around.

Infinite: (Evilly) It looks like you and I think alike. I'll need your mischivous and sneaky behavior to steal the medallions from Team Forces, Sprixie.

Sprixie: But I don't even know where these medallions are.

Infinite: (Evilly) Oh, I bet you do, my sweet Sprixie. Aren't you supposed to be mischivous and sneaky?

Sprixie: Most pixiesprixes are meant to be mischivous and sneaky, but I'm not like them. I don't really like sneaking around tricking people and stealing from them. I might be a pixiesprixe, but I wanna help people and have a nice family.

Infinite: (Evilly) Well then tell you what, Sprixie, if you get me Team Forces medallions, I'll make sure that you'll never be lonely again and you can join the Eggman Empire.

Sprixie: But Master Infinite, I may not know a lot about these medallions, but I don't think they're meant to be used for evil purposes.

Infinite: (Angry and Evilly) I must have these medallions! (Points at Sprixie) You are under MY control! I am your master now, and YOU MUST obey me!

Sprixie: (Sadly) Yes, Master Infinite.

Infinite: Now go over to the Team Forces headquarters and get me the medallions! And don't fail!

Sprixie: (Sadly) At your service, Master Infinite.

Sprixie flew out and over to the Team Forces headquarters with an expression of guilt and sorrow. But soon enough, not only will she become good and leave the Eggman Empire, but she will also become friends with Team Forces and they'll welcome her to the team.