Chapter Two: Sprixie Forces

Meanwhile at the Team Forces Headquarters, Charmy was in the kitchen getting some cookies for himself. He was also counting them to make sure he knows if someone steals one of them.

Charmy: Let's see, I have ten cookies right now. No one better steal them.

Charmy then walked into the living room to join the rest of Team Forces, leaving the cookies in the kitchen, unaware that Sprixie was in the headquarters.

Sprixie: Hmm, so this is the headquarters that Infinite was talking about. It seems like a happy place.

Sprixie then saw Team Forces laughing an hanging out together, and it looked like they were having a good time, which kinda made Sprixie a little bit envious, but she was still happy for them.

Sprixie: Those guys look like they're happy hanging out with each other. (Her emotion changes to sadness) If only I knew what that's like.

Sprixie then saw Charmy's plate of cookies on the kitchen counter.

Sprixie: Are those... cookies?!

Sprixie flew up to the plate of cookies.

Sprixie: (Excited) I've heard of cookies before, but I've never seen or eaten one before! Maybe I should take one and try it!

Sprixie was about to take one of the cookies, but she tried to decide against it.

Sprixie: (Deciding against taking the cookies) No, I shouldn't! The owners will be mad!

Sprixie then took another look at the cookies and decided that she would take one.

Sprixie: Well, it's just one cookie. I'm sure the owners won't mind.

Sprixie took a cookies from the plate and hid again as she ate the cookie. The sweetness and delicousness hit Sprixie's tounge as she finished up the cookie.

Sprixie: That cookie was soooooo good!

Sprixie then saw Charmy coming back into the kitchen.

Charmy: Need to get my cookies.

Charmy then saw that he had a different amount of cookies. He recounted them only to see that he only had nine cookies left.

Charmy: Hey! I only have nine cookies left! I should have ten! Who's taking my cookies?!

Sprixie: (Worried) Uh oh.

Cut to a few hours later.

Sprixie was in Tails' workshop while Tails was working on a new invention. Sprixie was about to steal Tails' medallion when she saw a toy monkey with symbols and drums on the floor.

Sprixie: What's that?

Sprixie flew over to the monkey toy and stared at it in awe.

Sprixie: (Impressed) Wow. This toy looks so cute.

Sprixie then saw a red switch on the back of the monkey toy.

Sprixie: I wonder what this does.

Sprixie flipped the switch and when she did, the monkey toy started playing it's drums and symbols, which got Tails' attention. Sprixie quickly hid as Tails turned around to see that the monkey toy was walking near his workbench.

Tails: (Picks up the monkey toy) I don't remember leaving this on.

Tails turned off the monkey toy and continued working on his invention, unaware that Sprixie was also in the room.

Sprixie: Phew. That was too close for comfort.

Cut to when everyone was asleep.

Sprixie was in Knuckles' room get ready to steal his medallion when she saw a pink fluffy pillow beside the red echidna's bed.

Sprixie: (Flies over to the pillow) What's this.

Sprixie felt the pillow and found out that it was very comfortable.

Sprixie: Wow! This pillow is sooooo comfortable!

Sprixie was about to grab the pillow, but while she was doing that, she accidentally knocked down some stuff on Knuckles' nightstand, causing Knuckles to wake up.

Knuckles: [Waking up] Wha...

Sprixie: [Squeals as she hides]

Knuckles: What was that, and why is all my stuff knocked down?

Cut to tomorrow morning.

Amy: What is going on around here?

Tails: I feel like there's something or someone in the headquarters.

Charmy: Well whatever it is, it stole one of my cookies.

Tails: And it was in my workshop.

Knuckles: And it knocked down some of my things in my room.

Espio: Maybe we should go see Queen Larien about this.

Amy: Good idea, Espio. Come on, Team Forces.

Team Forces went to go see Queen Larien. But little did they know, the one causing everything is Sprixie, who will soon become friends with Team Forces.