Chapter 5

In Starclan, Freddy was having a meeting with his friends and family and had decided to follow Fredca on her journey.
"Freddy, are you sure you want to do this," Chica asked,
"Yes, for Fredca," Freddy said.
"But you don't know what's out there," Foxy pointed out.
"I know, but I promised Fredca I would always be with her, no matter where she was. So I'm doing this."
"Well, if you're going then so am I," Chica said steeping forward. Freddy was about to deny her but realized that there was no point. Chica had made her decision and she wasn't going to change it.
"Alright," he said.
"I'm coming to," Willowpelt said.
"Me and Cloudtail will come too," Brightheart said.
"Us too," Sandstorm said next Firestar.
"Wait, Sandstorm," Firestar said but Sandstorm cut him off.
"Firestar, would you want our daughters travel into unfamiliar territory without us watching over them?"
"I'm not saying that," Firestar explained. "I'm worried about Shadow Fredca. She could attack any time now."
"Shadow Fredca may have arrived much sooner then expected," Freddy said. "But she will need time to control her powers and to build an army. This will give us enough time."
"You should go Firestar," Graystripe said. "For you daughters."
"Alright," Firestar said nodding. "I'll go."
"I will also like to go Freddy," Marionette said. "I would like to see what is waiting for Fredca at this lake."
"Do you know what it could be," Freddy asked.
"Yes, but I would like to see it first before I say."
"Alright, we will leave tomorrow when Fredca her team leave. The rest will stay here and help keep an eye on the clans."

The next day, Fredca stood near the camp entrance as her team got ready and said goodbye to their loved ones.
"Is everyone ready," she asked as they gathered. They nodded and headed out the camp.
"May Starclan be with you," Bramblestar said as they left.