{4} Supplies

───┈┈┈┄┄╌╌╌╌┄┄┈┈┈────

I have made it through the bet without getting injured! I live!

I look over to Sukuna who was currently on his throne. Where I was sitting with my shells on the rock floor.

He catches my eyes and I quickly look elsewhere.

"I know you've won. And since I have such good sportsmanship."

He teleported in front of me in a kneeling position, making me jump and crawl further away from him.

"What would you like me to do~?" He licked his upper lip, his eyes full of lust as he crawled after me.

"Get your mind out of the gutter!" I kicked him square in the face and scrambled to my feet, hiding my face with my hands. 

It was heating up by the second.

"Damn."

I peek through my fingers, looking at the curse, Sukuna was mumbling some profanities while he stroked the red spot on his face where I had kicked.

He shot a cold glare at me, and I closed my fingers again, swinging my body so my back was facing him.

"It's your fault that happened," I mumbled.

"I was just teasing. Didn't think you'd kick me." I hear his robes shuffling.

The shuffling stops right behind me.

Don't look back. Don't look back. Don't look back. Don't look back. Don't look back.

"Turn around." Sukuna's breath on my ear.

I slap my hand onto his face again, trying to push him away, "Okay! Okay! Keep away!"

He grabs my wrist, "Stop hitting me dammit!"

"Sorry!!" I yell while he sighs, irritated.

He pulls me by my wrist into his chest, "Well do you have a request?" He asks solemness in his voice. His eyes don't show any ulterior motive, but then again I am talking about a curse.

"Well, many things come to mind." I purse my lips, peering at the ground.

"Out with it."

I was taken aback, is he actually gonna give me what I want?

I looked back at him, "I uh, would like um,"