sparring mach

Hope you enjoy

Also am not good with fight secens so don't expect much but I hope you like this chapter

The sun rises in the morning of the city of orario still night but enough to light a few dark spots in the city, also as the sun rises up also dose are favorite bunny looking wolf.
Bell got up at 5-6 in the morning to start his day the reason being why he get up so earlier then other's , back when he was not in orario he was a farm boy and would usually get up in the mornings he got used to it and it kaida became a habit of sorts. As the rabbit looking like wolf made his way through the huge mansion looking for the kitchen for something to eat he eventually found it wandering around the mansion but he didn't expect to see bete.

Bell: bete?!

Bete turns around surprised to see bell up.

Bete: oh hey bell

Bell: hey bete didn't take you as a morning person.

Bete: am not just gana go to the dungeon early thats all.

Bell: ahaa that makes sense.

Bete: speaking of witch what are you doing up so early?

Bell: I get up at this time

Bete: everyday?

Bell: yeah to get some morning exercise and to eat.

Bete: alright oh here

Bete throws an apple to bell

Bell: thanks bete.

Bete: no problem, also since no one's up right now want me too show you around?

Bell: sure I would like that.

Bete: alright let's go.

Bete and bell go around the mansion bete occasionally telling bell what the rooms are like the meeting room the weapons/armor room and others just telling him what they are and what there used for and also cracking some jokes here and there, eventually they make it out to the courtyard where adventures go and train but sense it was the morning it was only those two out. But then bete got idea for a little sparing mach.

Bete: hey bell wanna do a little spar? You know before your mach.

Bell: uh sure I got nothing better to do.

The two go to the center of the yard and get in to a fighting stance

Bete: I won't hold back bell you better not hold back either you hear.

Bell: don't worry I won't.

The two take a moment to eye each other down and not before long they charge at each other giving out a war cry

Bete: Kieeii!

Bell: Rahhhh!

Aiz POV

I woke up as usual and started my morning routine I took a bath got my usual clothes and put on my armour got my sword and went off to the dining area there I met tiona,tione and lefiya all having breakfast.

Tiona/Tione: hey aiz!

Lefiya: hello miss aiz how was your sleep?

Aiz: hello tiona tione hi lefiya, I had a good sleep what about you?

Lefiya: I sleep well thank you for asking.

I got my breakfast and sat down with the girls and eat my food the girls take about different subjects I only gave my opinion when they ask what I think on said object than finn,riveria and gareth join are little group of 4 make it 7.