New Friends

I hope you enjoy this chapter

Bell POV

After the situation with the freya familia i had to be more careful when going out by myself it was honestly annoying but i don't want another spear or sword to my neck again so I'll can handle it but I still feel that gaze everywhere i go, whatever I'll just ignore it.

As I was walking I went into a weapon/armor store and looked for armor for the lower class adventure of the Loki familia and looking for some knife i could use in the dungeon but to no luck every knife was to small or to big that it made it uncomfortable for the wilder to hold. I sight in disappointed but at least i can help out the level 1-2 adventure in the familia as I was going to the counter to pay for the armor i saw a red haired guy arguing with the shop keeper about armor, they noticed me walking up to them and stopped arguing.

Shop keeper: hello sir what can i do for you?

Bell: hello, I would like to buy this armor here.

Shop keeper: right away.

Bell: excuse me if you don't mind me asking do you have any knife's for battle not to big not to small?

Shop keeper: mmmm am afraid not sir.

Bell: oh ok thanks anyaway.

I paid the shop keeper the money and right before i was about to leave the redhead guy stopped me

???: hey

Bell: huh?

???: you said you where looking for a knife right?

Bell: uh yeah.

Welf: well i can make you one the names welf crozzo.

Bell: really, My name is bell cranel nice to meet you welf.

The redhead guy now known as welf was staring wide eyed at bell

Welf: bell like the bell cranel of Loki familia?!

Bell: hehe that's me.

I said a little nervous

Welf: hole crap dude it's an honor to meet you!

Bell: y-yeah it's nice to meet you too.

Bell: now about those knife's?

Welf: oh yeah am a smith, so i can make one for you.

Bell: i would like that, thank you very much.

Welf: but i want to ask something nothing to extreme.

Bell mmm sure what is it?

He then placed his hand on his chest and had a some what serious face

Welf: bell cranel will you allow me and my supporter to go the dungeon with you?

Bell: That's it?

Welf: yeah.

Bell: well, sure i would like some company while in the dungeon I'd be fun.

Welf: thank you bell sir.

Bell: bell is just fine welf

Welf: right.

Welf: well should we get going?

Bell: oh, let me put this away I'll be back in 3 minutes

Welf; alright see you then bell.

I nodded and headed to twilight mansion, i retested 2 minutes and saw welf still there. I haved my hand and go up to him.

Welf: your pretty fast.