8.5 Gon's B-Day

Just a note- yes this is canon to this storyline. It may be a bonus, but it's canon. Not to hxh obv just canon to this fanfic-

Killua jumps up at the sound of his alarm going off. For the first time in his life, the boy set an alarm. At least he thinks so- he wouldn't remember if he ever did before anyways.

Why did he set an alarm?

It's Gon's seventeenth birthday. And his first birthday since the two started dating.

Quickly, Killua gets out of bed. He runs down the hall, sliding on his socks for extra speed. Until he reaches the bathroom.

With no delay, he strips down to nothing and hops in the shower. He grabs his toothbrush, viciously scrubbing his pearly whites as he drowns his hair in coconut shampoo.

Finishing with his teeth, he puts the toothbrush away in favor of the hairbrush. He attacks his unruly hair, eager and determined to rid it of any and all knots.

Thirty minutes later he's done, finally. He moisturizes his skin quickly and goes to the mirror to add every hair and skin product to himself that he possibly can.

Thank fuck his body decided to give him a break from pimples. Not a single one is found by Killua's preying eyes.

Killua ruffles his hair as he applies leave-in conditioner and oils. Then he gets the blow-drier to dry it all up.

Content with his beautiful skin and soft, fluffy hair, Killua ties his robe and goes back to his room.

He had already set out an outfit for today. A black long sleeved deep V-neck, choker, and baby blue jeans that fit just right. As well as a white belt, a beige modern trench coat, and gold piercings.

He slips on beige glove boots, grabs his wallet and Gon's gift before sneaking out of the mansion.

Climbing out the window, Killua hits the ground with a thud. After sneaking out so often since he started dating Gon, he's gotten a lot better at the landing part.

Much to Gotoh's relief.

The butler follows behind, camera in hand. Sure to capture a lot of wonderful memories.

Killua runs through the forest, second guessing his choice of footwear. Ugh these things are not easy to run in. But with them, he looks stylish.

And he might be just about as tall as Gon thanks to the three inch heels.

"HOLY-" Killua trips as he exits the forest, nearly falling into the street right in front of a Semi.

Luckily, Gotoh caught him.

Killua sighs in relief. "Thanks."

Gotoh smiles. "You're welcome. You really should be more careful."

Killua nods. These damn shoes.

Gotoh disappears again and Killua continues on his way to Gon's house. He can't believe Gon is 17 as of today.

His heart flutters as he walks up to the door before knocking. He patiently waits until Gon's aunt opens the door.

"Ah Killua." Mito smiles. "Gon's not here at the moment."

"Oh. Er-"

"He's at the park with Leorio and Kurapika. Wanted me to tell you to meet him there." Mito continues.

Killua's eyes light up. "Thanks Mito!" He says as he runs off in the direction of the park.

Of course the childish doof would be there on his birthday. It's his favorite spot other than... the beach. Where they confessed to eachother.