Sukuna x Reader 1 part 1

There's some extra context here. But don't worry its not spoilers. I usually simply exit when I think there's a spoiler. I'm only keeping it upto date with the anime not the manga.

"Hey Megumi. Why so uppity first thing in the morning?" you tapped his shoulder playfully.

He kept up with his irritated face after a glance at you.

"What is a third year doing here? Didn't you all get suspended?" asked a confused Nobara.

"Who? Listen here I was not one of them." you scorned.

"Who did they fight?" Yuuji asked.

You stared at them for a while as if unpleasant memories were swarming but you suddenly smiled.

"You... Don't rub salt in a wound. They went off fighting without me." you pouted.
"That's the problem!?" Yuuji and Nobara exclaimed with astonished faces in the back.
"How dare they leave me behind. Serves em right to be suspended."

"Oh Yuuji my dear come ere. I heard you recieved some special training from Gojou sensei. Share with me eh." you put your arm over his shoulders trying to coax him like a yankee.

"Special.. Hmmm." Yuuji looked up thoughtfully and began recalling.

When you reached the classroom you learned about your assignment that you were called for.

"So you are throwing these kids on me for babysitting??" a young figure who trembled like an old man was standing in front of you. You always forgot what his name was.

*At the mission site*

Nobara and you reached the site ahead of Yuuji and Megumi.

"Damn. Why are they so slow?"

"I wanna hurry up and kill what's inside so I can ask Gojo sensei for some extra lessons." you began stretching your arms, warming up.

"Senpai, are you still jealous of Yuuji getting special classes from him?"

"Ofcourse. Gojou sensei is the strongest. Ah! don't tell him I said that."

"Yes Senpai. Sensei doesn't need to hear more praise. But are you sure there's no one else you wanna ask?"

"There was one I thought of.. " your hand caressed your cheek with your eyes closed as if imagining that person's face.
"but no. I don't want to risk the future of humanity."

"Nani sore.." Nobara looked confused.

"Ughh. These kids are taking too long. Let's go in."

"Ehh?? Can you really leave them behind?"

You kicked the door open. The mansion was recently sold by its owner who had left it vacant for a long while. In a previous warzone it was used as a temporary refuge site and hospital. The curses of all victims of war who passed away in rage and grief had to be exorcised.

You put up a barrier and entered with Nobara. She was not happy with the swarm of insect looking patient curses. They had some limbs missing or heads sputtered. She was disgusted.

"Don't be picky about your meals Nobara." and estatically you jumped.

"Meals? Food?" she could almost vomit at your comment.

On the other side*

"Someone just put up a barrier." Yuuji felt the dark screen like a wall of glass.

"This is Y/n senpai's cursed energy." said Megumi.

"They are just some flies. Is this why you were upset? Because they handed us some pest control?"

"When did I say I was upset?" replied Megumi as he summoned his familiars cheekily.