Toji x Reader

WARNING-----

Strong sexual themes- The story has consensual sex but there is high similarity to rape themes. Please refrain from reading if you have ptsd from sexual assaults or dating violence. I will never support these things but the line between these crimes will be blurred in my chapters on most characters in this whole book.

*pants*

"Toji." Your fingers dug in his back.

It had been two weeks since you met this young man.

He thrusts intensely again. You quivered. "Is this because its the first time I put it in you?"

The man close to you gave you warmth at the same time you felt embarrassed. You couldn't believe you were having sex with this vile man.

"Toji." your arms tightened around his neck for support. He smirked. "You look like you are hanging for your life."

"It hurts, you arsehole."

He chuckled. "Hai hai (yes). You will get used to it. I plan to keep doing this with you after all."

"You think I'm gonna do this with you again?"

"Really? (He pinched your clitoris with a cruel smile) Your face tells me you will need me more than once though."

"Or are you too overwhelmed by the first time? Is this too much for you? After all you came twice already."

You did not remember why you had even begun a relationship with Toji.

"Sh sh. Breathe more."
Toji was crazy. On one hand he was making full efforts to make it painful on the other he was trying to soothe you. He behaved creepily like a bad guy who is trying to force you.

He caressed your nipples and suddenly pinched them. You moaned loudly. He now placed you back on the bed. Slowly his thrust began to get faster. The rough thrusts were now more accurate and aimed at where you moaned loudest as he hit them.

His hands pinned your arms down and he took support over them. You could hardly move. You rested your head without a pillow as you saw his hair hanging in the dark as he leaned over you.

Eventually a sweat drop or two met your skin. The more he did it the more you felt like you were losing control over your body.

The thrust made you feel intensely close to him. You couldn't stop calling his name in a pathetic voice each time.

"Toji." your teeth clasped on his shoulder blade as you couldn't keep your mouth shut. You lightly screamed in his clothes as your toes curled. He chuckled as he knew you came.

"You okay there?" he supported you, who tried to stay in his arms, panting.

You hadn't fully calmed your breath when you realised Toji was still inside you. You looked at his calm face as if he was observing you and could lose patience any minute.

"You can..-"

"You don't need to tell me babe."

"Oh really? How did you know what I was gonna say?" you grunted.

"It doesn't matter. You think this thing would ever come out of you just bcz you said it." you could see the hints of danger in his speech, despite that you couldn't protest.

He spread his hips wide and thrusted upwards as you sat on top of him. The numbness in your vagina had completely subsided you could feel the thrusts deep and harsh.

You supported your upper body by leaning backward and hands on his thighs. But Toji held onto them soon and pulled you down after every thrust he made.

You called his name out loud as soon as he pulled you the first time.
You couldn't stop making noises as his thrusts became faster. He began twitching inside you as you felt him slow down a little. You felt a hot gush inside and then he let your arms go and you dropped on his chest.

"You came again didn't you? What a woman." his left hand rested on your back as he teased you raising his neck. You close your eyes and didn't reply as you felt drained of energy.

When you woke up you noticed a glass of water on the bedside table. Your dried up body was really calling for it. You gulped the water down very quickly. "Did Toji .." you thought as you put the glass aside.

Well he was gone so you couldn't ask anyway. You went back to sleep.