Nanami X Reader

"Nanami"

"Hmm?"

"I just.." your voice faded out nervously.

"Say it again?"

"...wanted to put the tie on you."

"Another wild print." Nanami said in his head with an unbothered face. Though he didn't ever mind what his girlfriend made him wear, her taste in picking clothings was unique he thought.

"Do you like these kinds of things?"

You had stopped Nanami at the doorway as he was wearing his shoes to hand him a tie.

But Nanami seemed like he was not in a hurry today as he told you to put the tie on him instead. You could feel the slight breath on your hands as you measured both sides of the strip.

Slowly he stepped closer to you. This was lot closer than the last few days he had been to you.

"Come to think of it I have been staying out for few nights continuously. Did you miss me?"
You froze up anticipating his line of questioning to come.
"How did you relieve yourself?"

"Why do you have to talk about this right now?" he suddenly dropped on you. To give him space you leaned back and felt almost pushed to the ground. The elevation between the entrance space and the floor height of the hall let you rest your feet.

You were sitting on the floor with his knees on either side of your hips.

He takes his glasses off and kisses you.

"You are really turned on right now."
His fingers grazed your stiff nipples. Your face turned red and you clenched your lips together.

He chuckled.
"It seems I have been neglecting you."

He closed his eyes thinking for a second or two.
"You've got a holiday today right? Then you don't need to get up after this." you froze as you heard him say that.

"Wait what." you struggled softly under him as he held on to your shoulder as you tried to crawl upwards.

"Stay still Y/n."

"Nanamin" you tried to appease him. It had been a while since you both had done it because certified Jujutsushis didn't exactly have fixed working hours

"If you show me troubled eyes I will only do this more roughly." he began grinding it on you.

"Nanami" you used a stricter voice to get this beast to listen to you. But he was unbuttoning and pulling your blouse open.

Your breasts in a delicate made him smile handsomely. You looked away.

I'm the only one naked. I can't ask him to take off his clothes when leaving but this is too unfair.

He observed you from head to toe.
"You look incredibly sexy today."
You didn't know what to do with this sweet gentleman. Though you preferred a more rogue version of him in bed.

He pulled up your skirt and caressed them.

You heard a *zip* and you knew Nanami was going in next. Your thighs shuddered even before he pulled you closer.

"We are in the doorway Nanami." you hit him as you would hit a moron.

He chuckled.
As a Jujutsu sorcerer this hardly feels like a clap, he thought.
"But you are excited." he whispered in her ears. That is when she moaned as he really pushed it in.

 That is when she moaned as he really pushed it in

Nanami smirked. That was music to his ears. Now she coveted her mouth with one hand and the other holding onto him. She clung on his shoulders and couldnt see his face.

Nanami groaned. She used the hand she was covering her mouth with to pull on his shirt. But she loosened it soon afraid to crease it.

He laughed.
"You can moan instead."

I guess he caught on.
She shook her head either side.

"But I haven't heard your moans for a while. Don't worry about the neighbours you can moan loudly."

"Nanamin" he thrusted harder as he felt her tighten her grip on his shoulder.

"That's it honey." he put her wrists beside her and pressed down on them.

"Nanami~"

Everything about Nanami enveloped you. You could hear his breath clearly, his fresh scent and his curse energy.

He looked at you but you couldn't dare to meet his imprinting stare.
"Y/n look at me."

You were a brave, strong woman but the way he looked at you just made you melt. You couldn't look at him without heat running to your cheeks.

"Y/n"
You did your best. With half lidded eyes he had loosened his shirt buttons and fully focusing on thrusting it inside you.

With his hands no longer pushing you down you sat up a bit. His pressed clothes rubbed against you.

He held your thighs firmly between his hips. Your skirt was all the way lifted with his leg in the way and he was at the perfect kissing distance.
Your arms pulled him closer by his shoulders.

"Do you you want me to drive deeper?"
Y

ou cried as he did. He was twitching inside.
Nanami was excited because of that.

He slowly approached your nipples and intensely sucked one. As he looked up to you he bit on it with his teeth where you scream with pleasure.

You were drowning. His lazy gaze turned focused as

I'll be home early." he kissed you lovingly. You felt like you would pass out with the warmth he gave you.

After Nanami was about to close the door he slightly leaned backward.
"That was only a demo."

https://pin

https://pin.it/3SGYPrC
Nanami short ASMR pinterest link. Found this post of Nanami Voice ASMR I heard long ago.
I think the original Audio was on dlsite.

Similar theme will be used in Nanami x Reader 2