Veroninca

Hi guy sorry i did update sooner i had school stuff. Before i start i just wanted to say that this chapter has some triggering stuff their will be a trigger warning but just to let you know

Their is a time jump so they are at there house now in italy.

As we got to the house it look beautiful-on the out side ( picture above ) when we opened the door it almost fell of I looked at tori ( thats the little nick name veronica use ) in shock nowing that we would end up fixing the house. did i say we i mean me. Are step dad always said she was a bitch and bitches cook and do landry aand go schoping for food And that i am a slut and no one could ever love me and I had no right to live so I must be treated like a slave clean repair and even sometimes I have to go on drugs runs for my step father. I always hated those. Getting pulled out of my thought my step father said " what are you doing  standing their go graph the my shit and put it in my room KNOW." As I was walking into the house I noticed i had my own room. Once I put down his stuff I made way toward my room as I closed the door I noticed a lock on it score. As soon as I was going to close my eyes and sleep my dad started yelling "family meeting!!!!".
I got up and left to go to the living room once their he said "Your mother has died she has been mudered and we dont now who did it thats why we moved we are going to have a funeral later today get ready victoria i got you this dress

you need to were this , some of  freinds are going." tori looked scared we know what friends are comings  means

flash back    trigger waring

I walk in to the house and see tori on the floor crying. i ran to her not caring that i was in pain."what happen are you ok  did  they hurt you talk to me."she turned to me and was soding harder i clamed her down a little. "ok tori it me your twin veronica you can trust me" she took a few breaths and said "  t they t tryed to touch me i ran for step-dad but he did nothing" I saw red i said as calmly that it even scared me  "Were.Are.They." she ponited to the back door i ran their opened the door and saw my mom geting raped "Mom!" i screaed they looked back at me with blood red eyes ( they were druck) i when up to them ands started throwing puches i dont now were the strength came from but it was gone in seconds they graphed me and started kissing my neck ( pls note i was 10) just as they were going to remove my top the door bell rand so they stop and i ran. i graped tori and ran as far as we could but with out any luck. after a week of being gone the cops found us and i got  my worst beating but i had to save tori she shouldnt stay here so i took her beating by looking like her. But i still rememer if the bell didnt ring they would have...

Flash back over

Veronica you will have to were this

and since its a funeral your social worker is coming  you have to answer qusetions

and since its a funeral your social worker is coming  you have to answer qusetions.Dont mess this up bitch ok he got up and smacked me and walked away i new it was going to leave a bruse so i got up and went
to my moms stuff to find her make up as i opened it i found a letter that said "Dear girls i love you both  so much and i thought this might happen  after stay with you step dad so long but i did love you both dont ever doubt that. i love you but for you safty i took you from your real father i hope you can forgive me and get a better life for you girls his name is spencer and he is from italy that all i can really tell you but i can also tell you that you have more family then you know love you both  and be safe forever love mom." I have to find are real family before its to late.

hey guys tell me if yall want me to add any thing and pls comment and vote thanks stay safe bye.