Chapter 8

"jay , you ready?" Asked Evie Jay nodded. Mal casted the spell.  Jay's memories: A 5 year old jay is seen to be collecting stolen goods for his father's shop when he got a huge stab would on his leg due to sharp edge of a iron.

Aladdin winced inwardly as he knew that pain himself. Even though he didn't need to collect thing for his father -which he's very thankful for - he still where a thief. And he understood Jays feelings a little.. Aladdin himself only had to collect things for himself and a monkey while Jay needed to collect things for himself, his friends and his greedy father.

The scene changes to where he is being patched by Harry and mal and uma helped him in collecting more stolen goods for his father. A 6 year old jay is seen searching for food for himself and his father and is been beaten later by his father for not collecting sufficient food. 

"It's hard to collect food that doesn't exist" Jay murmured as mal wrapped and arm around him trying to comfort him.

A 9 year old jay is seen where their group is being split. A 11 year old jay is seeing being treated and beaten harshly by his father.

Jasmin now had tears running in h down her cheeks and her husbands arm around her.

The memory changes to when he along with Evie and Carlos helping mal after her being heavily beatened by Maleficent. A 13 year old jay is seen to be requesting mal to not get beatings on their behalf.but mal does not seem to listen to them.

Mal let go of Jays shoulder as her boyfriends arm wrapped itself around her waist. 

A 16 year old jay is seen to be on their way to forbidden fortress where he faced the cave of wonders.

"You faced the cave of wonders!" Aladdin exclaimed. The boy had faces a big danger alone!! Aladdin almost didn't survive and he had a monkey, genie AND a flying carpet.

The memory changed to where he was beatened by his father for not stealing the dragons eye. 

Mal and Jay exchanged smiles.

After the memory ends.  Emir, Aziz , Aladin and Jasmine hugged him. They were really shocked by seeing the childhood of the Vk's. "So next is Carlos" said uma.

"I'll read" Belle said quickly and mal pouted as Ben chuckled at her and gave her a quick peck on the lips to make her happy again.