Chapter 13

It has been 2 weeks since mal had been in coma . And ben is wreck, everyone who loves her is a wreck, Ben is constantly blaming himself for Mal's condition as he was the once who forced the Vk's to reveal their childhood.

"Ben!" Mal yelled as she smacked him. "It's not your fault. You didn't hold a gun to our head demanding us to show you ours past. You just asked" mal said as she looked him as he rubbed the back of his head where Mal had smacked him. "Ouch okay sorry" Ben said. "But it is my fault" Ben murmured hoping that his fiancé wouldn't hear. But the glare he revived told him that she did hear.

Hades and ben are the only ones who are constantly staying with mal in the hospital room. Everyone one else is visiting her two three times a day. "Ben, I'm going to get food, stay here with mal" said hades Ben didn't replied. Hades sighed. Ben has been like that for the past 2 weeks. Hades didn't said anything else but made his way out of the room to the canteen. "Mally, if you can hear me, I want you to wake up, please babygirl, please wake up for me,your dad, your loved ones, please mal I love you" said Ben and squeezed her hand lightly. Then he started sobbing.

Mal frowned, she hugged her fiancé as she whispered apology's in his ears.

Suddenly he felt someone squeezed his hand back. He looked up and saw that mal still has her eyes closed. He sighed and thought that he was hallucinating but when he was about to look down again he again felt the same squeeze.

Ben and the others gasped happily. "You're waking up!" Ben cheered. "My darling" Ben said as he hugged her. "You're coming back to me" he cheered as he kissed her forehead. He then brought her pink plum lips up to his. The kiss was slow and gentle and showed so much love between them.

"Mal, if you can hear me squeeze my hand twice" he said softly. After waiting for a minute he felt his hand been squeezed twice. He broke into a laugh. "Mal, you can do it, wake up" he said. After few minutes of waiting, her eyes started fluttering, then slowly she opened her eyes. "Mal.." Ben said softly, tears breaming his eyes. "Ben" mal replied with much enthusiasm she can utter. Ben hugged her. "Mal, oh my god, don't leave me again, I cannot live without you, mal" he said crying. "I'll never leave you, sorry for worrying you" she said through her own tears

"Don't you even dare do anything like that ever again" Hades told his daughter as her brother smacked her head. "Ow, I'm sorry okay" Ben chuckled as mal tickled her brother in revenge as soon he was on the floor begging her to stop in between laughter.

Ben kissed her and he was glad to kiss her soft lips after a long time. Suddenly after 10 minutes there was a knock at the door. Hades came in. "Hey Ben and mal" he said. Then he realised what he said. He looked up. "Mally" he yelled and rushed towards his daughter. "Oh my god, Mally don't live me ever again" he said whilst hugging her. He even included Ben in their hug as he was extremely happy. People came and visited her within the next few hours. Evie, Audrey, Lonnie and Jane were bawling their eyes out along with Hadie, Persephone and belle. Uma, Harry, jay, carlos and Gil had tears running down their cheeks. Adam was really happy to get his future daughter in law back. Every royal, aks, and Vk's congratulated her on her recovery. Few days later she was discharged from hospital.

There was no emotion in the from except happiness. Maybe a little anger that she made it from a pink bitch but we can ignore her.

She and ben married two months because Ben didn't wanted to spent any further time without her after that and Mal is pregnant with her and Ben's first child.

Mal gasped as her hand flew to her stomach. Tears of happiness gathered in her eyes. And soon Ben had a see tears in his eyes. And to be honest he never though that it could happen to a guy like him.

Evie has been just engaged to doug along with Carlos to jane, jay to lonnie,uma to Harry . And Gil is dating Macaria, the daughter of hercules. That day when mal woke up, Ben promised that he will do anything in his limit to make all the Vks life beautiful. Now mal, Ben are really happy and being ready for their first child's arrival. Hades, Persephone, belle and Adam are excited to become grandparents, Evie and the others to become uncle and aunts and Hadie to become an uncle. And they are living their happily ever after or leading a way to their happy beginning in words of Ben and mal. These revelation of the Vk's pasts paved their ways to happily ever after.

Many people wiped their tears and soon another note appeared.

Now that you are done reading this book about yourselves it's now time to read another one. This book will be in an alternative universe and none of the content in that book is true!

- the secret Fairy

"I guess it's time to read another book, and I'm reading." Belle said. Many people chuckled at that and shook their head. The book appeared. And they read the book title: out of time by gemiller24 Now it's time for them to react to: out of time

__________________________________

Okay guys! Reacting to: out of time will be out soon. Hope you enjoyed reading this book. Again I just want to say that the reactions are mine while the story they are reacting to belongs to miraculouslymad

Hope you liked it! If you did leave a comment and down forget to vote. Now this book is officially completed.