Chapter 12

As they were waiting for mal. Evie started crying so did Lonnie, jane, Audrey and the others. Doug went to comfort his girlfriend . "Doug, what will happen if Mal couldn't make it?" Evie cried.

"Don't think like that" Ben muttered his eyes closing trying to stop the tears from running down his face. Mal only he'd him as he cried because she knew that telling him that everything was okay wouldn't help.

"What will I do if I loose my best friend and sister?" Said Evie continuously crying.  "Evie, think of Happy thoughts and everything will be okay, my uncle happy said that" replied Doug. Meanwhile uma went to sit next to Evie and Doug saw this as a cue to leave the two alone. "I knew this was a bad idea to let mal show her memories" said uma "I know, I feel like like this is my fault as Mal is hospitalized, because of us she is there" replied Jay who came to join them along with Harry , Carlos and Gil.

"It's not your fault" mal told Jay and the others. "I wanted to do it and it's all my choice" mal said. She couldn't hug the others as Ben refused to let her go but she could talk and tell them comforting words as she ran her fingers through her fiancé hair.

"I don't want to loose my sister " continued Harry and all of them agreed. "I hope she makes it, because we all can't live without her" replied Carlos and started crying even jay and Harry had tears running down their faces. This showed how much they cared about Mal.  Meanwhile Ben was continuously crying thinking about his fiancee. He was thinking that in the next month was their wedding day. How he wished to marry his beautiful fiancee.

"A month?" Mal asked. "It's two months from now!" Mal exclaimed confused. Another note app aired and mal read it before gasping. "Apparently this happened in the future, we show our past and I try to commit suicide" mal said as her voice shook. Ben looked at mal and tries to comfort her. He didn't even think it would be just as hard for her to read this, she just hears that she'll commit suicide and Ben need to comfort her, just like he should've when they read her memories.

"I don't know what I'll do if I loose her" said Ben to hades "She is my life, and I cannot live without her" he continued. " I know and I also know she will make it, because if she does not, I will not be able to live my life any longer. I have missed almost 16 years of her life, I just got my daughter, I will not be able to bare the thought of loosing her" said hades. And Persephone hugged her whilst Hadie hugged Ben.  "We are loosing her" they heard from the infirmary.  Ben's head whipped up. 

Mal's eyes widened as she realized what was happening. She was dying. In a moth she was supposed to kill her self and her thought where so many so she got lost in them. And she didn't find her way out until she felt Bens mouth on hers.

" No.no no no no no..this can't be happening..no no no" said Ben and started crying. "Oh my god" gasped the royals Ben started to make his way towards the room but hades blocked him. "Let the doctors do their work" he said. Ben nodded, sat down and started crying on his mother's shoulder. All the women started crying on the fact of loosing mal, they all loved mal, they considered her as their families.

Mal gave them all a sad smile.

Evie, the cour four and sea three came to Ben to comfort him. They also started crying . Mean while the door of the infirmary opened and out came the doctor. "I'm sorry..."  Ben's heart stopped  "but she is in coma" They sighed because atleast they didn't loose her. "We saved her but she fell in coma, one by one person can meet her"the doctor continued. "May I?" Ben asked hades and he nodded. "So king Ben you may enter" the doctor said. And ben entered the room.

"Thank god!" Many people breathed a sigh of relief and now they only needed to read and hope that she wakes up.