Prologue

It was a normal night for UA high school and it's students and staff, however one man was still trying to get some sleep and that was Class 1-A homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. The man couldn't get any sleep because his phone was vibrating with new messages, after a couple of minutes the sleep-deprived teacher got up and checked his phone.

Aizawa: "Who the hell is texting me this late at night..."

He sees that it was his one of his two friends from work, Hizashi, who was also known as the another teacher in the school called Present Mic.

Hizashi: "Eraser! Dude, you need to get up! Nezu called us and the other pro heroes for a meeting, he said that something has happen and he needed to see us! Me and Nemuri are waiting for ya!"

The tired man simply sighed as he proceeded to texted him back.

Aizawa: "Alright, I'm on my way."

Aizawa got out of his sleeping bag and made his way to the elevator but he grabbed Eri who was also sleeping in the room along with him, they made it to the elevator but Aizawa felt his phone buzz and looked at his phone to see a new message from his friend, Shino.

Aizawa: "Hey Shino. What do you need?'

Shino: "Hey Aizawa, we need to find someone who can take care of Kota for us, and we wondered if you can do it? Cause your school's principal called us to head into a meeting with the other pro's'

Aizawa: "I'll see if I can get one of my students to take care of him, not only Kota. But Eri as well, I'll wait for you at the ground floor'

Shino: "Alright, we're on our way.'

Aizawa puts his phone back in his pocket before entering the elevator while carrying Eri in his arms. He makes it to the ground floor and then after a few minutes, he hears a few familiar voices.

???: "Your feline fantasies are here, say meow!"

???: "Perfectly cute and catlike!"

???: "We're the Wild Wild Pussycats!"

???: "Full version!"

Shino: "Hey Sho! Long time no see"

Aizawa: "Same, but where's the kid?"

Shino: "Oh right. Uh... Tomoko, can you get Kota from his chair in the car please? I think he's still sleeping"

Tomoko: "On it!"

Tomoko heads to the car, while the others were still talking.

Shino: "Say... Who's that little girl?"

She pointed at Eri, who was still sleeping in Aizawa's arms.

Aizawa: "This is Eri. She's a little girl that we saved from the Shie Raid, she was abused in experiments done by the former member of the yakuza clan who was the captain and his name was "Kai Chisaki" who is also known as "Overhaul". He abused the little girl by poking her with needles and draining her blood to make quirk erasing bullets, it was very tough but we managed to get her away from their hands."