The Scarecrow

(My P.O.V)

I head to the Machine and it was looking for a Universe to look at.

Loading... 25%

Loading... 50%

Loading... 75%

Loading... 100%

Multiverse Found!

It popped out and a piece of paper, I took it and saw the name.

Izuku: "Uh, Ben? What is it called?"

I turned around and showed them the name.

The Scarecrow

Bakugou: "HA! Really? The Scarecrow, that sounds so dumb!"

Me: "It isn't."

Nezu: "Oh really? How come?"

Me: "In this Universe there is no Quirks, and ever since he was bullied at a young age. Izuku was physiatrist working at a place in America called "Gotham City" where they had their own Asylum called "Arkham Asylum" as you would've guessed. But however instead of working by doing physiatrist's thing, Izuku created a fear toxin/gas that made people believe that they're seeing their worst fears."

Everyone was shocked and afraid of what I just said.

Me: "But there's someone in this Universe, who has been able to stop him."

Mina: "Who is it?"

Me: "This world has it's own Iida, who is a vigilante that goes by the name of "Batman". Due to Izuku having made the fear gas makes him one of Iida's most dangerous villains. Now I'll Teleport Eri and Kota to play room. Then I'll start the video."

I snapped my fingers and Eri and Kota warped away as I turned to the machine and press the button.

The screen opened up an elevator door opening with a tall muscular man in a suit coming out of the elevator to look at a mirror that had doctors and guards looking like they're going insane as they run around.

Izuku: "What's happening to them?"

Me: "They either breathe or got injected with the fear toxin. Now it's making them go insane."

Doctor: "PLEASE, DOCTOR MIDORIYA! STOP!"

Guard: "AH! THEIR ALL OVER ME!"

Then a low but echoing voice replied.

Izuku: "There is no Midoriya... Only Scarecrow!

[In the Theater]

Everybody was scare of what was going on.

David: "What's happening to them?!" He said while holding his scared daughter.

Melissa: "I'm scared."

Inko: "What is my baby boy doing to them?"

Me: "Like I said, this is what the fear toxin does, it makes them believe of seeing their worst fears , and making them kinda go insane from what you can see here. But let's continue focusing on viewing this."

[Back to the Universe]

Iida slowly walks up to the mirror as a guard jumps up to it.

Guard: "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

[In the Theater]

Everyone got jumped in their seats after seeing that, a few people even screamed, but those were some of the boy's and girls who screamed.