Kindergarten 1-A and B

(My P.O.V)

Me and the pro heroes were still waiting while machine was still processing to looking for another universe.

Loading... 25%

Loading... 50%

Loading... 75%

Loading... 100%

Multiverse Found!

I head over to the machine as it slipped out a piece of paper, I took it and showed it to them.

Kindergarten 1-A and B

Aizawa: "Kindergarten? What does that mean?"

Me: "I'll explain. In this universe, both Class 1-A Minus Izuku and 1-B got hit a strange Quirk that made them turn back into Children."

All the Pro Heroes had awe expressions while looking at me.

Me: "Alright, I'll start it up."

I pushed the button on the projector and it started to show the screen, on it, Izuku was walking in the halls of UA to his class. But when he opened the door, he was met with Aizawa and Vlad King.

Izuku: "A-Ah! Mr. Aizawa! and Mr. Vlad King!"

Aizawa: "Oh, Midoriya. You're just the person we're looking for."

Izuku: "O-oh! I-Is that so? W-well what is it?"

Vlad: "We need you to deal with our problem."

The two teachers move to the side for Izuku to see all his classmates in 1-A as Children but not only them but also Class 1-B as well, who are playing or talking with each others.

[In the Theater]

I hear all of the Pro heroes say "Awww" while looking at the tiny students.

Me: "Yes, I know that they're cute looking. But please don't lose focus on the screen."

They listened and looked back at the screen.

[Back to the Universe]

Izuku: "W-What the heck happen to them?!"

Vlad: "A person with a unknown Quirk, turned your classmates of 1-A and my students of 1-B."

Aizawa: "Which is why, we're leaving this to you."

Izuku: "H-Huh?!"

The two teachers then head to the door but, Aizawa stopped before heading out.

Aizawa: "Your gonna be their until the effects of the Quirk wear off. Now, all you."

The little children stopped playing or talking and looked at the teacher.

Aizawa: "This man, right here. Izuku Midoriya, he'll be your Sensei from now. So if there's a problem or your in trouble, let us know, because we'll be taking a day off. So good luck with this." 

Izuku: "A-Alright..."

Aizawa then closes the door, while all the Children rushed to Izuku.

Students: "Sensei!"

All the girls jumped and hugged onto Izuku.

Uraraka: "Sensei!"

Mina: "Play with us, Sensei!"