16

☆Maddox pov☆

☆Maddox pov☆

I killed about 5 people over riley this week cause she wanna act the fool out here.

"Da fuck are looking at?" riley yelled as i kept staring.

"You done acting the fool?"i raised my eyebrow.

"Fuck youuu demon."she screwed up her face and put up her middle finger.

"Oh shit."Tristan stopped chewing his wings.

"Imma put 20 on riley crazy ass."Taylor pulled out a 20 and passed it to quan.

"Shit me too."kazz dropped a 20 in the pile.

"Imma put 20 on they make up."Tristan dropped some money in a separate pile.

"Nah my money on dox."myro added some money.

"All bets placed are now final."quan gathered the separate piles of money.

"What you mean fuck me?"i was about to lose my shit.

"I mean fuck off and leave me the fuck alone demon."she sucked her teeth and i scrunched up my face before grabbing her by her neck.

"Round one fight!"myro laughed.

"Shut the fuck up!"me and riley both yelled.

"Imma give your a couple seconds to apologise."i looked at her as she laughed a little psychotically.

"I said what the fuck i said and ment what the fuck i said."she laughed before i flung her over my shoulder.

"Put me down before i whoop ya ass."she yelled kicking her feet as i carried her in the room.

"What demon?"she yelled as i dropped her on the bed and locked the door.

"Why you mad at me?"i held her chin up to look at me.

"Stop killing everyone i talk to."she rolled her eyes.

"Stop talking to people i don't know."i laughed sitting next to her.

"You not funny demon."she sucked her teeth and i pulled her towards me.

"Why you ain't call me dox?"i said as she looked up at me.

"Cause I'm mad at you." she rolled her eyes.

"Forgive me?"i said pulling out two tennis bracelet.

"I ain't hear an apology."she got up and folded her arms.

"I'm sorry for overstepping my boundaries and i got you AND kenny matching tennis bracelets."i said and she smiled.

"I didn't feel the enthusiasm."she smiled and i tickled her.

"You know I'm not ticklish."she laughed before i sat on her.

"We cool now."i laughed squeezing her little body.

"i forgive you now get ya big ass off me."she shook her head still laughing.