28

☆Maddox pov☆

☆Maddox pov☆

"Yo they ain't moved since the funeral."quan said looking at Tristans kazz and riley in Tristans front room.

"Y'all good?"quan asked.

"We fine."they all said going back to watching tv.

"Nah see cause y'all need to get the fuck up cause this is not what myro woulda wanted."i yelled.

"I ain't gotta listen to you."kazz pouted.

"Bae please."quan said making her follow him to the car.

"You too tristan."quan nodded towards him.

"Imma come only cause kazz smell like bounce that ass time."Tristan laughed.

"Nigga fuck you." kazz yelled from the car.

"What it's true I'm the only one of us who showered today."Tristan laughed as he walked to the car.

"Come on bae."i grabbed riley as tristan locked the door i drove her to my house.

"Where are my sister's?"riley groaned as i laid her in bed.

"They at my moms you need to relax."i climbed into bed slowly.

"We always used to say from the sandbox to the wooden one cause even young we knew where we would end up."she looked in my eyes.

"Go to sleep. Love you"i kissed her forehead and closed my eyes.

"Maddox."she croaked.

"Yeah."i opened my eyes.

"I love you too."she smiled closing her eyes slowly.

"So you gonna have my kids."i laughed quietly.

"Nah nigga fuck dem kid"she laughed.

"Why we cant have no kids."i pouted.

"I just told you i loved you dis ain't rent a coochie. You ain't gotta pop em shits out."she said.

☆Tristan pov☆

I walked into footlocker where quan and kazz walked into a different section.

I saw a girl short light skin girl covered in tattoos. She had brown eyes big lips and a button nose.

"Hi I'm Tristan i was wondering if...."

"Lemme stop you their you seem like you going through something and i aint babying no grown ass man."

"I just wanted to know your name cause you honestly fucking beautiful. But your attitude saying suttin different."i was about to walk away.

"It's zora and I'm sorry i just get a lot of people tryna play me."she gave me a slight smile.

"I like that name and who would play you is an idiot."i turned around as i smiled at her.

"Here's my number."she took my phone and i gave her my number.

"she took my phone and i gave her my number

Zora