24

I am so unbleivabley sorry, i havet updated in like 2 weeks, ive been so busy, and i promise i will try to keep updating regualrly. Most of the chapter will be in italics

And it gets kinda...gross?

**unedited**

.

.

.

Sam

I've been sitting in this chair for as long as I can remember, the pain Zayn had caused had my mind going fuzzy. My bones ache and I'm tired.

My left eye is so swollen I can nearly see anything.

Zayn beat me.

I can still feel the way his fist would connect with my already bruised cheek. I didn't mean to upset him..

Flash back

"You fucking idiot, you took my brother, you moron!" I scream, once he had shown me who was hiding behind the dark wooded doors.

The once vibrant baby blue eyes that belonged to we, were not dull and lifeless, hes lost so much weight.

I had immeditly attacked Zayn, sending him stummbling back towards the floor. The meancing look in his eyes made soething connect in my brain.

I hurridly pushed Wes beind the door, closing it, then making a dash down the spriral glass staires. "You bitch!"

When my hand reached the front for nob, i was pulled back, and Zayn hands flew to my hair, i groaned in pain as He lifted me up, eye leave to him, "Where do you think you're goin huh? Just when i thought you were gonna be a nice little girl for daddy."

I spit on him, actually spit. "Your a sick man, Let go of me!"

He only laughed in return, "But oh baby, thats not what little wes said when i was ramming into his-" he didn't have to finish for me to understand.

No

My stomch felt sick, a few tears sprang to my eyes. "No, No you didn't. You Sik-twisted-cold hearted bastard." i begain to violently shake in his hold, a sharp smack was deliverd to my left cheek, then another to m right.

"you" smack. "have" smack "been." smack "a very" kick "bad" smack "girl"

He dropped me onto the floor, with a loud thud. "Your a complete waste of space." He Spat.

"I want harry." I whimper from the floor, I attempt to move, but my limbs protest.

Zayn shakes his head. "No, no god why do you always have to bring him up huh? You think he's better them me? We'll he's not!"

He points at himself. "I'm better than him! He doesn't have a big house like this, I stole his girl! So ha, I'm winning, not Mr. Perfect."

I shook my head in disbelief, wincing from the sever blow he did on my head. "W-why are you doing this?"

He crosses his arms over his chest "Harry has always tried to be better then me. He's beaten me at everything since we were kids, everyone liked him more, teachers students, my own parents even prefers him over me. But one day we went into this club, and met this man, Tom, also known as your father. He said we could work for him, and that he would repay us with a special prize, you." He smirked.

Harry was only using me?

I meant nothing to him?

"Oh, don't look so surprised sugar cup, anyway along the way we met Niall, and louis. I've always liked Niall though, louis on the other hand he was always...sketchy, you could say. We were all sitting in Tom's office, me, Ni, Lou, and harry. Along with a few other lads, this was it. This was the day we were going yo pick who you belonged to. "

Zayn laughed sitting back in his chair. "It was a game of Russian rollout. Who ever didn't chicken out was in competing for the prize possession." He examined, gesturing with his fingers. "Niall was too much of a pussy to play, and I'd rather not have my brains splattered out everywhere, but oh no, not styles, he played davin, Aric and Jeff. Davin and Jeff died in the first three rounds. It was between harry and Aric. And I'm sure you already know, harry won." Y the time he finished I could feel myself slipping in and out of sleep.

"I was just some constellation prize?" I weakly said.

"That's all you've ever been." Zayn scoffed. "I didn't think Harry would want you anymore after he found out that To, had had his fare share with you." He chuckled a bit.

I willed the tears away, how could he? I thought I meant something to him...he treated me like I meant everything, but...God he's a fucking liar!

"So what do you say sugar lips?" Zayn purred seductively, "Wanna let me have a taste?"

I shook my head, trying to remove his hands. "Why the hell not?" He said clearly frustrated.

I shrugged, staring down at my lap. "No you look at me!" He yelled, harshly gripping my chin. "Fine since you wanna be a prude!" He yielded my body upward, caring me into what looked like a bedroom.

Please no.

He threw me on the bed going to retrieve something from his drawers.

He threw three items onto the bed.

Lube

Condom

And handcuffs.

"Please no."

"Shhh." Zayn cooed, grabbing my wrists to cuff them together. "I know you want this too."

I shook my head, but he ignored my pleas. I closed my eyes as he undressed him self, "I want you to suck me."

"Open your mouth now!" He pulled at my hair making me scream, he took the opportunity to shove him self into my mouth.

My sobs were muffled, and all you could hear throughout the room were his loud moans, I did what I had to.

I bite him.

"Fuck!" He yelled. "You stupid little-" he groaned falling into my body. I whimpered at his weight.

"Now your gonna get it." I tried to protest as he moved to remove the boxers I was wearing. "P-please." I cried.

"Shut the hell up." I felt him at my entente, them he pushed in making me scream, he was much .... Bigger than Tom.

"That's right baby scream my name."

I could feel my eyes closing and my breathing stop.

Then my world went black.

End of flash back.

I can't remember much after that.

I woke up tied to this chair, my face is probably swollen and it's throbbing.

Why haven't they come for me yet?

"Oi, babe your up." Zayn's disgusting voice made my heart drop. "You were fantastic last night." He grinned.

"I sent your boy toy a little picture of our night together. I'm sure he's going to love it don't you?"

I would reply but my mouth feels like it was hit by a car. Zayn takes little steps towards me, placing his rough hands on my bruised face. "Your going to make a lovely fuck doll." He placed a kiss to my ear, then on my lips, just as he was about to go further a knock interrupted his movements.

"Who the fuck is that?" He groaned, leaving me tied up.

There was a large crash then a bang, "Oh sugar lips, look who decided to join the fun." I look up to see who zayn was talking about, but when I did I swear I died.

"Emily, no."

---____-----_____-----_____----____----____----

A/n- so like, this was really akward for me to write. There will be smit, and don't worry it will be way better then this...this was just um....yeah.

I was thinking there will probably only be like maybe 4 or 3 more Chapters left.